Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Join the Mile Low Club?
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://www.psfk.com/2014/02/underwater-submarine-hotel.html#!DZwFZ

The luxury submarine is situated in the Caribbean Sea and can set sail off of an island of your choice at a price of around $285,000 per night.

Doesn’t appear to be posted on the 1st of the month….

Any takers?

Jamie
    Free Member

Is there no depths, some people won’t sink to?

emsz
    Free Member

Not enough money in the world that would get me in a submarine

peterfile
    Free Member

For similar cash you could go to space.

Think I’d rather do that 🙂

Then again, if I was contemplating either I suspect money wouldn’t be a limiting factor and I could just do both!

footflaps

I’ll wait for the Groupon offer…..

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I would get in a submarine but not one which is shaped like that, just looks like it will crush…..

molgrips
    Free Member

Awesome 🙂

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

That idea will just sink.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Hear hear,

Freaking me out just thinking about it.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Suppose it answers the age old question – whats long, hard and full of seamen?

hatter

But think of the kind of chicks you could pull in one of those….

iolo
    Free Member

Looks like this boat my mate spotted in Aukland

RobHilton
    Free Member

Just think of the world domination plots you could dream up from one of those!

maxtorque

Personally i always though there was a good business idea in doing recreations of the “titanic” sinking, with a modern replica that was designed to sink, so that it could just unsink itself for next weeks trip (obviously, you’d have to stop short of actually drowing/ killing your rich passengers from hypothermia, but it still could be fun no??)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Personally i always though there was a good business idea in doing recreations of the “titanic” sinking, with a modern replica…………

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

for a while, you could visit the Titanic
    I read in one of the dive magazines that the pilots would let a tourist drive for a bit. Then, when the tourist was completely absorbed, they would run their hand over the condensation that had formed on the roof of the sub so that it would drip down onto the tourists head. At about 10000 ft deep.

edhornby

I wouldn’t

safe operating space for one of those is going to be at least 20m under to avoid shipping lanes, reefs etc – so the noise and lights are going to scare away what little remaining sea life is down there – so you are just going to be looking at murky rocks

Stoner
    Free Member

emsz – Member

I though you’d be big fan of going down emsz?
    DIVE!
    DIVE!!
    DIVE!!!

CountZero

– so the noise and lights are going to scare away what little remaining sea life is down there – so you are just going to be looking at murky rocks

Never seems to bother the local wildlife when I’ve watched underwater filming by divers, or with submersibles.

molgrips
    Free Member

Surely it could operate outside shipping lanes?

DezB
    Free Member

*shakes head*

Stoner, Stoner Stoner. oh Stoner

DezB
    Free Member

Anyway, that’s obviously a toy sub in the pic cos it’s not much bigger than a turtle.

Edukator
    Free Member
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Join the Mile Low Club?’ is closed to new replies.