• This topic has 17 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by tthew.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Join Singletrack at the GT Malverns Classic. 26th – 29th of August
  • charliedontsurf

Being a Singletrack full member is bigger and better than it’s ever been. There are a whole bunch of perks and discounts in the members’ area …

By charliedontsurf

Get the full story on our front page at:

Join Singletrack at the GT Malverns Classic. 26th – 29th of August

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

lovewookie

My birthday weekend. My hometown, and I’m on holiday it the time.

To me, it still doesn’t feel quite right going to a gathering…even in a field…maybe it will in a few weeks. Would be nice to get to see my friends and relatives back home too, it’s been quite some time.

last Malverns was quite a good laugh though

tthew

Brilliant, can’t wait. Never been before, which bike for the lake ride? 😁

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    russyh
    Free Member

Was planning on coming again with the family. Then saw how much the tickets were (£93 2X adults 1x child and car parking).  for me to bring them and walk around a field for a few hours… wish them luck after some rotten years of luck. But even though I am very local I’m out!

rOcKeTdOg

🤞 for Si that the weather gods don’t mess this up again

tomhoward

Currently trying to make everything fall into place for a visit…

tomhoward

Gah, Everything has fallen out of place 😕 maybe next year

jimmy748

I’ve got tickets for the event plus parking and entered the DH, Enduro and Dual Slalom, but as my elbow is currently lock wired together, I won’t be able to make it, does anyone know if you can sell/transfer British Cycling entry’s? Or want some tickets?

duncancallum

I’m there

jimster01

Would do, but prohibitively expensive, £5.00 to park in a field, entrance fee, plus admin fee , plus race entry fee.

And in 2019(?) turn up on the day paid the same as pre-entry, used the same gate.

russyh
    Free Member

It’s £11 to park in the field this year!! Like I said earlier, love to support…far too much money to bring the family

lovewookie

Hadn’t spotted the price. £77 for a 3 day pass does seem quite a lot. And a tenner for parking is up there with the original Malverns pricing!

Yes it includes camping, but what if you’re not? Don’t recall paying that much for entry at the last one.

I suppose it’ll always need to be a balance between covering costs and making a bit, and encouraging people to turn up. But I fear this will kill it.

The last one was good, and busy enough, but it was also fairly well priced.

Not sure half price entry into eastnor castle will sway it….

lovewookie

just checked my ticket for the last (only) one.

£30 weekend ticket, plus £2.40 booking.
    £5.50 for the demo day
    plus insurance and transaction charge.

so just over £40.

russyh
    Free Member

Exactly, I have a 11 year old a 16 year old, a baby and wife. For us to go for the day is:
    Car park – £11
    3 x entry @£27.50

So £93.50 for the day!!!

As an example I’m taking the family to the British motor show and that’s £37 for a family ticket (all under 17)

I was all set to go….

freeflychick

We’ll be there Friday to Sunday, weekend Tickets a good price. STW special enclave sounds like fund… see you there!

freeflychick

Take a look on forums people selling as cant go due to dates…tickets from 2019 etc. MTB Midlands forum have a few for sale

duncancallum

Tbf I’ve moved 200 miles north of where I was and I’m now in for a 6hr drive down and return.

I almost bailed but…

@tthew
    your bringing a bike…..!

tthew

@duncancallum going to bring them both. I’ve entered the XC race and thinking about it I’d rather the rigid singlespeed took a dive in the lake, because I’m not going to be able to resist that stupidity.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Join Singletrack at the GT Malverns Classic. 26th – 29th of August’ is closed to new replies.