Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Johnny Vaughan – Who let him out?
  • tomd
    Free Member

He’s been doing shows on Absolute Radio during the Olympics from 5-7pm.

Awful, just awful. I remember him from when I was a kid on the TV, and even then not being impressed. He went away for at least 15 years but now he’s back. He was just the pits, his main gag seemed to be interviewing medal winners and repeating clips of tenuous innuendos again and again in his broken irritating voice. He even managed a few tumbleweed moments when even his co-presenter and production team were dumbfounded.

Is it just me? I don’t like Chris Moyles, but I can sort of see his appeal. I can let Chris Evans slide. With Vaughan, I’m driven straight past irritation to kicking the radio.

nealglover
    Free Member

Probably best not to listen to absolute radio between 5 and 7 then 😉

seavers
    Free Member

Patrick Kielty.

enfht
    Free Member

Used to think him witty now I think he’s got personality issues. Seen him on tellybox a couple of times and he talks over everyone trying to look good at other people’s expense.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I used to think he was great on the Big Breakfast. Remember when all the tabloids had him down as being the ‘funniest man in Britain’ and everyone was raving about him, got a BBC chat show out of it – flopped. A sitcom on BBC 2 – Flopped.

Admittedly I haven’t heard him on Radio but I’m told he’s almost incomprehensible. Sounds like it’s been a long drawn out fall from grace.

Junkyard
    Free Member

he talks over everyone trying to look good at other people’s expense.

Is he on here 😉

nealglover
    Free Member

Patrick Kielty.

Errrrrm……. Burt Reynolds !

Not sure I understand this game.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Mr John Hopkins.

He was my year 10 Science teacher.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Lets just send the annoying **** back to ficking prison.

Kuco

Have to agree I can’t listen to him either.

starrman82
    Free Member

Great music on Absolute Classic Rock though.. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Johnny Vaughan – Who let him out?’ is closed to new replies.