Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • John Caudwell's new Lyme disease charity website goes live
  • cinnamon_girl

Here’s the link to an informative website:

https://caudwell-lyme.net

slowoldgit
    Free Member

ta

cinnamon_girl

You’re welcome.

I do feel saddened though that it takes a person with ‘money and influence’ to be listened to and is able to push things along. That obviously in no way detracts from the sterling work he is doing.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

I think things were moving along slowly, when it reaches the point when most people actually know someone affected, then we can expect changes. Right now though, too many decision makers have dug themselves into holes and are still digging.

I hope JC can generate some serious figures about how much it’s actually costing HMRC in lost income tax. I think he’s looked into medical testing already.

cinnamon_girl

Some good and very relevant points there.

perchypanther
    Free Member

THey should get Will Smith to do some TV adverts warning the public.

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick BOOOOM!

cinnamon_girl

Well well well. This smacks of derring-do, vested interests, inertia etc etc.

An application by the CEO, Veronica Hughes, of John Caudwell’s new charity, caudwell-lyme, to become a lay member of the Lyme disease Guidance Committee within NICE (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence) has been removed.

Veronica Hughes is herself a Lyme sufferer and her child was born with the disease. From what I’ve read about her on the new website she sounds an ideal candidate to represent Lyme patients.

There is a Petition about this:

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/patient-representation-on-the-lyme-disease-guideline-committee.html

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘John Caudwell's new Lyme disease charity website goes live’ is closed to new replies.