Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • JoGo Straw review: decent coffee on the move?
  • stwhannah

Is the JoGo Straw the answer to lo-faff tasty coffee on the move? And does it work with herbal tea? We put the kettle on to find out.

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

JoGo Straw review: decent coffee on the move?

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

cookeaa

I still think coffee bags have the edge for portable, lightweight minimal faff coffee.

Nothing is perfect but a mouth burning filtered straw seems like the solution nobody was looking for or wants…

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Interesting article. I’m tending to agree very much with cookeaa though

trail_rat
    Free Member

If I want over brewed coffee I’ll make cowboy coffee.

For light weight coffee on the move it’s hard to beat the orlieb filter holder and paper filters.

The-Beard

Yeah, filters are brilliant when you’re out and about. All the muck is collected in something it’s easy to bin too so there’s far less faff and cleaning involved.

jeffl

Turkish coffee? Boil it up, let the grinds settle then drink.

I still remember my first Turkish coffee and consuming half a mouthful of coffee silt 😀. Not been a problem since though.

convert

If I want over brewed coffee I’ll make cowboy coffee.

Me too – it was a revelation after carrying around an aeropress etc. A splash of cold water to stop the brew process and sink the grounds. Easy and the minimal nature suits the environment.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Not for me but to solve the same problem I recently bought what I can describe as a reusable coffe sive. A hoop with a cloth bag. Hoop hose over top of cup, coffee in sive / bag pour and steep lift out grains. Liteweight, it’s a small cotton bag with a loop of wire and packs flat.£6 for two off eBay

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.