Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Job Change in the Credit Crunch…. ??
  • charlierevell
    Free Member

Evening all….
    Not particularly happy at present, current role keeps moving the goal posts and refuses to believe the credit crunch exists!(Im not on for being negative, but we deffinately arent in 2007’s climate know matter what you say! Credit crunch is probably just a media spin on it!)
    I work in sales, Sales manager for a lighting company, and at present its pretty quiet!
    I’m looking at having a change and trying sales in something else…. have been nominated at a national level in sales, have been selling since i was 15 and have been where i am for nearly 3 years.

AM I MAD TO MOVE?

MrNutt
    Free Member

where are you based? I know a good lighting firm in London.

charlierevell
    Free Member

Im based down south, not sure i want to do more in lighting, theres little on the project side and lots on the ‘stock’ side. Theyre trying to now do both and really, its tooo much to do for 1 person.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

South West/South Central by chance????

charlierevell
    Free Member

no no, just south west…

MrNutt
    Free Member

the place I’m thinking of up in the smoke tend to do, projects.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

and refuses to believe the credit crunch exists!(

Crikey! Everyone’s already calling it a recession, if not a depression, and they’re still pretending it’s some kind of friendly breakfast cereal sound a like?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Are you interested in gardening and water gardening if so we’ve a repping job going in the South West, but I’m a nobody you’d need to let me have your details to pass onto my boss.

jonb
    Free Member

Not particularly happy at present, current role keeps moving the goal posts and refuses to believe the credit crunch exists!

Hey, at least you may get a pay rise this year!

charlierevell
    Free Member

Well because we have a small market share we still have a lot to go for! A lot of what we do is stock based tho, and most people are cutting their stocks back massively!

JohnClimber
    Free Member

PS we sell lights as well

charlierevell
    Free Member

Haha… PAY RISE? We got a token 2% and then they halved our bonus in December!
    Who is it you work for john?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Drop me an email and I’ll let you know more to

johnmoore200 @ aol.com

No spaces….

JohnClimber
    Free Member

edit

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Job Change in the Credit Crunch…. ??’ is closed to new replies.