Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Jez Avery Stunt Show
  • mikeys

I saw the Jez Avery Stunt Show van roll through my village this morning and it made me wonder if he was doing a show near by. I can’t find anything on the internet though so I was wondering if anyone has any information on what he is up to?

Cheers!

danposs86

I have checked for a place called ‘Near By’, but not having much luck.

danposs86

Or ‘My Village’

st

Keep looking closer to the Summer. I’ve seen him twice in the last few years once at a national size event and then at a local village fair. It’s great fun and is one of the few displays that has had my kids full interest.

fadda
    tonyg2003

I can’t believe Jez is still doing this. I remember him working in the shop where I was working (Morpeth) and doing bunny hops outside when the shop shut in the evenings. That was over 30yrs ago when I was a teenager.

chestrockwell

He did Pately Show @ Pately Bridge a few years back.

DezB
    Free Member

I seem to recall this recently featured in a popular magazine of some description..

nedrapier

Category winner for “Most Dated Section in “Dirt””

fasthaggis

🙂

danposs86

He is selling up after October, post on his FB page.

mikeys

Thanks for the responses. No evident show dates then.

sharkattack

Category winner for “Most Dated Section in “Dirt””

He’s not in Dirt.

I used to spot him occasionally riding around Sunderland seafront on a variety of GT’s. Never saw him in action though.

Trimix
    Free Member

Blimey, I remember seeing him do massive bunnyhops at the Malvern Classic in 1990/91

lunge

He’s not in Dirt.

He is, jumping a Pro-Flex in full armour. And yes, it is the section that’s aged the worst, but then it was the worst bit when it was first released

sharkattack

He is, jumping a Pro-Flex in full armour

I remember that section filmed at Great Ayton, I just thought it was in Getta Grip. Not that bothered if I’m wrong as I don’t intend watching them to find out!

simon_g

I’m in full procrastination mode so did skim both to find out. It’s in the middle of Dirt.

Also Rob Warner seems to have been raiding his box of tapes, several new videos of 90s stuff on his youtube channel.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Jez Avery Stunt Show’ is closed to new replies.