Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Jesus Christ…………Not now Earth
  • somafunk

Not now eh?, give us time to get back to a semblance of normality before throwing curveballs at us, 5 secs may seem like a gnats fart in your 4.5 billion year existence but that’s unfair to us humans with a mere 300,000 ish years, so c’mon ffsake……we’re trying our best not to f-up.

Poopscoop

Honestly thought there was a huge asteroid hurtling our way.

Was just about to call my my exes just in case… You know.

retrorick

We don’t have to adjust any atomic clocks this year, I think because of this? Saves someone putting on a radiation suit? 😉

somafunk

Was just about to call my my exes just in case… You know.

Thing is….at what point do you hedge your bets each way?, With the way things have transpired over the first 13 days of 2021 I’d transfer their numbers to speed dial just in case,

p7eaven
    Free Member

but that’s unfair to us humans with a mere 300,000 ish years

But then again I pondered just today that my 30-year-old touring bike will easily outlast me at this rate. The Brooks saddle also. I’ve even got a spare NOS cassette and rear-mech to fit on the bike when these 1989 components wear out. If I last 20 more years (and keep cycling, as hoped) – then I’ll fit the replacement parts sometime along the way. It will be momentous, but of course I’m not really looking forward to it! I can see why people believe in an afterlife.

Drac

I thought I’d put on weight.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

There a lot of planes not allowed to fly and having to use treadmills at the minute, probably a factor.

alpin
    Free Member

One can hope.

reluctantjumper

I thought my mates were joking when they said the years go faster after I turned 40…

Was expecting one of a few things TBH when I saw the thread title:

Volcano explosion
    Asteroid impact imminent
    Massive earthquake
    Nuclear reactor meltdown
    Kylie had died

At least those were avoided!

funkmasterp

Just get everyone to jog briskly in the opposite direction and it’ll all be grand.

matt_outandabout

Is the earth on a treadmill? Just turn the plane around.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

On the up side the earths tilt to the sun fluctuates over a 40,000 year cycle and is currently increasing at the moment so the arctic circle is moving further north at the rate of 48 feet per year and we are moving further south relative to our position to the sun, so hopefully a nicer climate coming for us with us in the midlands eventually enjoying the exotic climate Portsmouth currently enjoys! Well at least my greatx700 or so grandkids might.

garage-dweller

exotic climate Portsmouth enjoys

It seems the supply chain for crack is holding up in the Midlands despite Covid and Brexit. 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Jesus Christ…………Not now Earth’ is closed to new replies.