Jeremy vine – pedestrians in road

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Jeremy vine – pedestrians in road
  • philbert31

Just listening to the debate and i’m wondering how many of these pedestrians who are getting all aggro about being able to walk in the road to avoid snow and ice on the pavement have themselves given abuse to cyclists who have got in their way??

fasthaggis

Just listening to the debate usual whiners on R2 ,and i’m wondering how many of these pedestrians people with additional support needs , who are getting all aggro about being able to walk in the road to avoid snow and ice on the pavement do whatever they want , have themselves given abuse to cyclists anyone who have has ever got in their way?

Stop wondering about jerjamy slime listeners and tune in to another station 🙂

Radio 2 on in the kitchen having lunch…thankfully back in the office now and the sanctity of Radio 4.

Blood pressure rose with that ‘wagon driver’ most likely from Yorkshire going on about having to shock horror slow down or drive around another person in his road.

My view on the whole matter is this…The right of way on all highways and footpaths should be given to the most vulnerable user, the only exception on this should be on Motorways.

Quite possibly far to simplistic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Jeremy vine – pedestrians in road’ is closed to new replies.