Viewing 40 posts - 15,401 through 15,440 (of 21,377 total)
  • Jeremy Corbyn
  • allthepies
    Free Member

Abbott car crash on Marr.

DrJ

Abbott car crash on Marr.

Overweight black woman on TV alert !!!

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Diane reannouncing Cameron’s extra 1000 MI5 officers

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Overweight black woman proposed Labour Home Secretary on TV alert !!!

and her politics change with her hair style

DrJ

hair style

Hah – can’t help yourself, can you?!

zokes
    Free Member

It seems weak n wobbly is sending xenophobic Rudd to do the upcoming TV debate. Is she so weak she can’t stand up for 90 minutes?

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Hah – can’t help yourself, can you?!

I am still astounded that the person who wants to be Home Secretary has indentified a hair style as symbolic of a politics that campaigns openly for the defeat of the British State, but we are OK now as she has changed that hairstyle

DrJ

It seems weak n wobbly is sending xenophobic Rudd to do the upcoming TV debate.

The debate’s not til Wednesday – plenty of time for her to change her mind before then.

zokes
    Free Member

😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

plenty of time for her to change her mind before then.

It’s so far out she could have a wide range of opinions in that time.

DrJ

Terrorist supporter alert !!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Diane Abbott on Marr 😯 😯 😯

Just caught it on catchup. An absolute catastrophe. I thought Amber Rudd nailed it when she said “I have changed my hair many times in 34 years but have not changed my attitude to terrorists”

slowoldman

I wonder what state the parties would be in if they ditched all those we perceive to be incompetent.

jambalaya
    Free Member

DrJ Abbot made the hairstyle reference, that’s why we are quoting it

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Abbott on Marr’s show this morning another car poor showing from the deluded idiot. She wanted to dismantle MI5, supported the IRA with her lover Corbyn. Apparently a lot of time has passed and she’s changed her hairstyle so it’s ok is it? And has no regrets in saying what she has in the past!
    Amber Rudd then came on and wiped the floor with her.
    I’m absolutely furious with the Labour party, I have never voted Conservative in a general election and they have bloody well forced me to. It should be easy to beat the Tories, NHS cuts, welfare state cuts, privatisation etc etc but these 3 Labour buffoons are so inept it looks to be an impossible task for them.
    I wonder what will become of Labour after the election, I’m guessing if he refuses to go another party will be formed.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@slow well Labour under Blair sidelined people like Abbott for good reason. Effectively they got rid of her from a national perspective

AD

Aaaaargghhh – I find myself agreeing with Jamba again 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

@slow well Labour under Blair sidelined people like Abbott for good reason. Effectively they got rid of her from a national perspective

and then May gave BoJo the Foreign Office, about the same level of stupidity?

I’m sure in power he will have a few more to select from as they will have stopped flouncing.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

I’m sure he won’t see power

kerley
    Free Member

On another note, Corbyn was very good on Peston. Just made Peston’s questions seem stupid (which they largely were) and gave clear and composed answers.. Whereas Fallon looked like the clown he is.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@kerly I will happily take your comments as representative, that’s more palatable than listening to Robert Peston

@AD relax as its me agreeing with you 😉

just5minutes
    Free Member

DrJ – you seem to overlook the key difference between attending the launch of a new bus where the elected politician was present had renounced violence and engaged in the democratic process and repeatedly sharing platforms with people who are still committed to the terrorist cause and / or protesting outside court that the terrorist on trial are actually heroes and deserve our love and respect and / or leading petitions to give convicted IRA murderers better visiting conditions in prison.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/exclusive-mi5-opened-file-jeremy-corbyn-amid-concerns-ira-links/

DrJ

Whereas bojo hasn’t changed his hair style but changes his views on terrorism with each light breeze that blows.

DrJ

@j5min – I hadn’t been aware that election to parliament was sufficient basis for absolution from sin. Has the Pope been informed?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The political point is though this is out there. People know it, people have made a decision based on that. The fact the right wing boys here feel the need to go on this rather than policy tells is a lot about the difference in the manifestos.

What I wished had happened was people had started to talk much earlier. That both sides realised they were in a war that was unwinnable. Hundreds of people lost their lives because both sides were unwilling to talk.

just5minutes
    Free Member

I hadn’t been aware that election to parliament was sufficient basis for absolution from sin. Has the Pope been informed?

Shouldn’t someone elected to the heart of one of the strongest democracies in the world be 100% opposed to sharing platforms and proposing policies that would undermine that same democracy they take wages from?

Assuming you’re a medic, do you think it would appropriate for the leader of the BMA to share a platform with people who advocate the bombing of Hospitals and random murders of NHS Medics, Patients and their families?

Corbyn, Abbott and others have become millionaires at our expense all the while repeatedly affiliating themselves with those who would do harm to the constituents of their fellow MPs.

zokes
    Free Member

just5minutes – Member – Block User – Quote

I hadn’t been aware that election to parliament was sufficient basis for absolution from sin. Has the Pope been informed?

Shouldn’t someone elected to the heart of one of the strongest democracies in the world be 100% opposed to sharing platforms and proposing policies that would undermine that same democracy they take wages from?

Assuming you’re a medic, do you think it would appropriate for the leader of the BMA to share a platform with people who advocate the bombing of Hospitals and random murders of NHS Medics, Patients and their families?

Corbyn, Abbott and others have become millionaires at our expense all the while repeatedly affiliating themselves with those who would do harm to the constituents of their fellow MPs.[/quote]

Abbott had some extreme views 30-odd years ago, May sells weapons to the Saudis now.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

all the while repeatedly affiliating themselves with those who would do harm to the constituents of their fellow MPs.

Could be argued that ministers at the time were continuing policies that were killing members of their constituencies. Painting northern island as black and white is somewhere between simplification and trying desperately to try and score a political point.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Well ignoring your jingoistic drivel – I am not sure in what sense an unelected head of state, there by birthright, with an unelected chamber and a popular electorate that gerrymandered constituencies in ireland can be described as one of the strongest democracies – and if it is it can cope with a bit of open dissent]

As for sharing platforms with what do you thin k has happened in Northern ireland and is it better for this sharing or worse for this sharing ?

FFS you RW have nothing else to go on about but do this – speaking to the terrorists is what brought about peace and your tory leaders did it whilst lying about the fact they were doing it and yet you still want to criticise the ones who did the same as you only openly and honestly

wilburt
    Free Member

Overweight black woman on TV alert !!!

No shes a liability, everytime she opens her mouth Labour loses votes.

allthepies
    Free Member

The voters will make up their minds on 8th June, if it’s a non-issue as you think then perhaps the public will see through it all.

Junkyard
    Free Member

its a smear and more of the lies win elections

i am sure the RW and their friends in the press are able to peddle and use lies to achieve what they want.

the election result will tell us nothing much about what the electorate think of this issue but , much like the Eu being anti democratic and wanting straight bananas etc I am sure the lies/distortions will have had some purchase or they would have stopped doing it and tried another approach

Still not much mention of the fact the tories did this and lied and that they have a convicted terrorist as a councillor …i would not be as stupid as call them terrorist sympathisers for this or for negotiating with the IRA whilst lying about it. It was what had to be done to get peace

Diane abbot is a terrible politician IMHO and, even though I would be expected to sympathise with her, I would have done a Boris to her and locked her away to stop her digging a hole and jumping in it over and over again.

ninfan
    Free Member

Presumably Jeremy also shared platforms with, met, invited over and commemorated the loss of representatives of loyalist paramilitary organisations as well?

you know, in order to promote dialogue and the peace process…

Nope?

Funny that…

Good to see of course that the lefties are getting their excuses lined up already – “Jeremy only lost the election because of right wing Tory lies” “the Tories wrote ‘Jeremy loves the IRA’ on the side of a bus” etc

big_n_daft
    Free Member

You want policy?
    Could a Corbynite explain why the bonds issued to nationalise the twenty odd water companies won’t be government debt, I’m trying to understand McDonomics

Also who is going to take the write off of the market system for the non household competitive market which will close on nationalisation? How much are nine new billing systems going to cost?

How will the nine new companies raise cash for future investment? Will it increase government debt?

kerley
    Free Member

Good to see of course that the lefties are getting their excuses lined up already – “Jeremy only lost the election because of right wing Tory lies” “the Tories wrote ‘Jeremy loves the IRA’ on the side of a bus” etc

So you don’t think tory lies have an effect then? You clearly can’t dispute there are many tory liars, in fact most tories seem to be from what I can see.

Even when Corbyn had explained very well why he voted certain ways, what approaches he would use for terrorism etc,. 20 minutes later along comes Fallon on the same show misquoting everything he said and managed to derive that we would be more at risk from a terrorist threat with absolutely nothing to back it up, you could tell he just made it up on the spot.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Its pretty clear the media have real power and the politicians know this
    Dave had a go at the owners of the mail re Dacre, May has dropped Levesson 2, Blair kissed diggers arse to get an endorsement etc
    You do not need to take our word for the power/influence of the press you only have to look at how our leaders deal with them

Of course its not everything but its disingenuous* in the extreme to deny that having them on your side helps and that having them do hatchet jobs on you harms you. We all know this is true and only a fool [ or the very RW trolly] deny this.

* your perfect MO eh

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Also to add in the nature of being clear and open there was a big surge of voter registrations for under 30’s in the run up to the deadline. Maybe the worm is turning (well the PM is certainly turning on a regular basis)
    On the emigration numbers perhaps people see a better future outside of the UK at present I certainly do and have no real intention to return at the moment.

How will the nine new companies raise cash for future investment? Will it increase government debt?

Offsetting profits for investment would be a good thing – how much are the private companies investing at the moment? would prices rise if it was moved to good state ownership? It may increase debt but as governments can borrow at the best rates you have to ask what it would achieve and if that is a worthwhile outcome.
    Given the UK subsidises the railways to the tune of about 5bn a year it’s hard to call that private ownership working well is it.

Question for the May fans – how will she actually manage to reduce immigration?
    From the outside it looks like strangling markets, taxing people out of contention and making sure the UK can’t recruit the people it needs. If anyone is looking at a good old Rover/British Leyland style future it’s the tories here.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Different people may see different things. For me it’s

Diane “my S doesn’t stink” Abbott and Amber “just keep digging you odious woman” Rudd

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Offsetting profits for investment would be a good thing?

If they are going to meet the stated stated objective of reducing profit in order to reduce prices, and they earmark profit to fund investment, what is paying the bond returns?

Also can you answer the McDonomics question, why won’t the bonds be government debt?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

much like the Eu being anti democratic and wanting straight bananas

straight bananas referenced again – as I pointed out they did require grade 1 bananas to be of a straightness that the bananas from the Canaries couldn’t meet, so they suddenly all became grade 2 bananas, seriously affecting their trade. So they had to rename them to something else to get around it.

Grading according to straightness, not quality. Very sensible and a great use of their time.

Viewing 40 posts - 15,401 through 15,440 (of 21,377 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.