Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Jennings. Surely the best brewery in the UK
  • SaxonRider

I have become quite enamored of:

http://www.newmansbrewery.com/

and especially

grum
    Free Member

To say that ‘X brewery is best’ or rubbish like ‘ee the only place where you can get a good pint is Y’, is just daft.

You mean like claiming that London is ‘the greatest city in the world’?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That’s different, Grum.

As you well know. You’re just trying to cause trouble.

Stoppit please. Thanks.

X

john_drummer
    Free Member

FD – nothing wrong with goiing into bradford, nobody else does so you’d have the place to yourself 😉

I went to a gig in town on a Friday night in Feb 2010. On my walk from Forster Square to Westgate I saw 5 other people. Yes, 5. At 9.30 on a Friday night.

Tumbleweed springs to mind

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve an “aquaintance” in Bavaria, muchos beer’idge producing and comsuming going on there I can tell ya’s.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I brew my own beer now anyway. Got a Hobgoblin clone in the fermentation vessel…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Bradford is nice. I know a Brazillian babe who rates Bradford as one of her favourite places in the World (and higher than London even! 😯 ). She is a bit mad though tbh.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Mrs FD has lived just north of Bradford for 2 years now, and I keep promising to take her into that mythical place that is the centre of Bradford. So far though we have not found the need, or the inclanation to travel to this near but distant land.

Shame really, back in the day it had some cracking pubs.. yes I know some are still there but as John says the atmosphere and the people have disappeared.

Elfin – Just because you live in denial. Anywhere is nicer than London, even Bradford

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Anywhere is nicer than London!

You’re wrong, but I respect your right to be.

MrAgreeable

The West Country is full of amazing breweries – Bath Ales, Butcombe, Box Steam Brewery, Abbey, Exmoor, St Austell to name just a few.

Current favourite is Arbor Ales: Oyster Stout, Yakima Valley (like Sierra Nevada Pale Ale with a bit more kick), and Inferiority Complex are all great pints.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Jennings. Surely the best brewery in the UK’ is closed to new replies.