Jedi vs. Great Rock

Home Forum Bike Forum Jedi vs. Great Rock

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Jedi vs. Great Rock
  • Premier Icon mattjg
    Subscriber

Given the choice, both.

jedi

Kind words indeed. A didgeridoo v lightsaber battle. Lol

iolo

Based on that video of some digereedoo playing weird shit I would go to Jedi.
    Also it’s much nicer down south as the people are friendler

simonm

I’ve done both, in fact three. Learnt a lot from both Jedi did have good coffee.
    In the end some coaches you connect with, and that’s an entirely personal thing. The coach I’ve been back to twice, and about to book again is John Paul or Aline in Sheffield. Just connect really well with him, and I’ve got consistently faster and happier on the bike since doing some days with JP

simonm

Have I just made this a three way battle?

simonm

Have I just made this a three way battle?

Premier Icon ahsat
    Subscriber

I ended up at Ed as Jedi was just too far for me to get to. And as a result I have been to see Ed twice and am planning on sorting out a 1:1 with him next year. He has single-handly revolutionised my riding. I am sure Jedi would have done the same though as never heard a bad word about either.

Oh and Ed is a dude 😀

Bit of an Ed fan-girl now – even have the hoody!

mindmap3

I’ve done a day with Ed and really enjoyed it. I really liked the way that he broke things down into pretty simple steps. I also really enjoyed the riding in Hebden. Ed was easy to get to for me because I was able to stop off with some Family in Sheffield and make a real weekend out of it.

I can’t comment on Jedi, but would like to do a day with him in the new year.

chris_db

I had a session with Ed recently and all I can say was he is a great guy and made a real difference to the way I approach trail problems.

He has a great style and he is genuinely a really nice person to spend a day riding with.

I’m sure Jedi is equally as good; are we comparing apples with apples?

And as for the The Chop; just wish I could play the didge (at all).

Chris

Premier Icon akira
    Subscriber

The only bad thing about Jedi is my mate has been quite a few times and he’s now quicker than me!

MTB Rob

“Where is Jedi based? Anyone good nearish to Bristol?
    Jedi is in Hertford. A fair drive, but worth it for me at least. There are no decent skills instructors in Bristol. I’ve looked.”

Wrecker and BristolBikeproject what about Katy Curd?
    she all right for a girl…. 😉 (we was on the same CTC skill course)
    Or there is ME! I be happy to travel Bristol way for a small group or 1to1 coaching. (I do ride at Bristol a far bit)

Premier Icon phil40
    Subscriber

I think pedalprogression are Bristol/Ashton court based. I haven’t used them myself yet, but my mate has and he rates them highly. I am trying to sort out a mornings coaching with them some time in the new year.

iolo

They do really training at Antur stiniog now with fantastic trails to learn on. You can buy vouchers for Christmas too.

Perfect Christmas presents

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Jedi vs. Great Rock’ is closed to new replies.