Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • JEDI day tomorrow….Excited, scared and wondering…
  • weeksy

Off to see JEDI tomorrow for a days teaching with a mate.

It will be very interesting to see how he copes with the differences in personality and learning skills. My mate is quite analytical and takes in every bit of info and uses it. Me, i’m more of a “just get on with it you big girl”….

So very much looking forward to it now.

oldman123
    Free Member

Go with an open mind, listen and amaze yourself how simple riding a bike really is! Tony will show you the way young Padawan..

I guarantee you’ll be smiling like a school kid throughout 🙂

GolfChick
    Free Member

post back later on to let us know how you got on. Considered going for a session myself this year.

jedi

don’t worry. I’ll see you in the morning and we’ll chat over a coffee 😀

kimbers

Im doing the public drops n jumps course next week, anyone else?

excited!!

palmer77
    Free Member

‘There is no spoon’ 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

It will be very interesting to see how he copes with the differences in personality and learning skills.

You are absolutely correct, it will be fascinating and there is a good chance you won’t even notice how he’s doing it !
    Post up your thoughts after the session and we look forward to reading Tony’s blog, smile for the camera 😉

hjwatso1
    Free Member

Im doing the public drops n jumps course next week, anyone else?

The one on Monday…. I’m there… Can’t wait.

weeksy – you’ll love it!

thepurist

amaze yourself how simple riding a bike really is

Apart from the first 5 minutes when you’ll think you have absolutely no idea how to ride a bike after all 😉 How hard can it be???

maxtorque

This^^^^

Get bike out car, get on bike. Tony starts pointing out how you should be riding your bike, just round on a bit a grass and you’ll be thinking

“Bl**dy h*ll, Why didn’t someone tell me this before!!!”

😉

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

palmer77 – Member
    ‘There is no spoon’

?????????????

jambalaya
    Free Member

Loving the live updates from Tony. Gap jumpin 🙂

nessiemac
    Free Member

I’m there on Monday too!

Can’t wait!

johnj2000
    Free Member

I went a few weeks ago, weather was hideous, coaching was ace. I dropped off things I never thought possible, confidence was massively improved and I had fun. Will be sorting out another session later in the year when hopefully the wind will be below 50mph

jedi

Such a good session in shit weather too 😀

johnj2000
    Free Member

Next time there will be more jumping Tony, I can feel it in m water.

jedi

Deffo B-)

kimbers

without wishing to start a new thread just wanted to say big up to Tony, Nathan and everyone else on the drops and jumps course yesterday

lots of fun and came away with loads to think about and so much to practice just wanna get out and try out my new skills now!

amazing how tony i was able to unlearn all these years of bad habits, funny thing is it all makes sense when you ride

anyway cheers for the effort, in some changeable conditions!

jedi

Glad you enjoyed it and work on that style in the air 🙂

weeksy

Well it’s been a few months since Jedi had me over at his place. Yesterday we ended up at Swinley and decided (maybe unwisely as we’re off to Morzine next week) to play at the jump gully.

Pics from yesterday.

As always, you feel a lot cooler in the flesh than you look in pictures.

mattbilliard
    Free Member

Where abouts is that at Swinley?

weeksy

Jump gully mate, after about Red 13, as you come up the Fireroad, throw a left instead of carryin on up the hill, basically if you’re standing at the entry to Red15, turn round 180 deg, down the side of the reservoir hill, it’s there.

jedi

High5 weeksy. Works dont it 😀

allthepies
    Free Member

Where abouts is that at Swinley?

Just follow the air ambulances 🙂

weeksy

Once you get your head around it, its just then a question of balls to go bigger.

I had some knee down a few days earlier at Silverstone gp

I’m not sure which gave me the most satisfaction.

toby1

Went to see Tony on Friday as a result the BMX track really ‘came alive’ this morning! I had a great morning and managed not to brick it when modestly airborne. And yeah, pretty sure it looked a damn site cooler in my head 🙂

maxtorque

Don’t get too excited about the “jump gulley” it’s only about 4 jumps long! (i keep forgetting that and missing the turn off at the bottom of it…………… 😉

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘JEDI day tomorrow….Excited, scared and wondering…’ is closed to new replies.