Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • JE James Sheffield – good service
  • infradig
    Free Member

I know James gets some stick on here so in an effort to offer a balanced view (is this even possible on STW?) I just had a wheel trued on the spot in 5 minutes for no charge. Granted I had already paid them 15 quid a few weeks back to be told I’d built it up with the wrong spoke length, but they remembered me, trued the wheel, gave me some sound advice about doing it myself, and had me on my way in no time. I’ve never bought anything from their online store, but as a local shop I’ve only had good experiences with their service guys. If they can do on the spot, they will. If it doesn’t take much time it’s usually free. I think that deserves a mention.

scruzer
    Free Member

That’s putting my faith back into customer service. Good to hear and hope they can do this for more cutomers more often… Let them know by email? Sure they would appreciate your feedback.

I have had mixed experiences recently from various bikes shops over all sorts of ‘requests’, often leaving feeling they don’t want my custom. That’s not the way I work when dealing with my service users. (I’d be out of a job if I didn’t go that extra mile – read inch!). Good customer service brings us back for more…

Tracey

Ive used the Rotherham branch for years and have always had first class service

SigmaF
    Free Member

Come on then…how much are they paying you?

A couple of good reviews in a couple of days…..somebody must be on the payroll??

carbon
    Free Member

Come on then…how much are they paying you?

And you of course are completely unbiased and not a direct competitor at all 😀

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

And you of course are completely unbiased and not a direct competitor at all

😆

I’ve just had “the” Sean who is praised in the other post clicky telling me about these two threads in two days, so i thought i’d jump on quickly and show our appreciation.

Thanks Infradig, that made a good read.

JEJ

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘JE James Sheffield – good service’ is closed to new replies.