Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • JE JAMES – Positive experience
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

emailed the stw email address, got a reply within an hour, stock reserved for collection at the branch i wanted.

Went in tonight, item waiting behind till for me, very pleasant staff member who went above and beyond to give great service 🙂

second good je james experience in a a month, can't be a fluke!

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

They are always brilliant in Chezzie.

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

Thanks for the post ROFL. Glad to be of help.

JEJ

auricgoldfinger

I also got a very good response after emailing the STW address the other month over problems with a Burley trailer that had been dragging on for a few months. So yeah, credit to them for seeing a problem and dealing with it.

cp

I gotta say, the last few times I've been into the Sheff branch, I've had a much friendlier/can-help approach rather than the general ignorance I've suffered in the past.

it's a shame you seem to need to use a special email address to get a response though rather than their general ones you had been using eh ROFL

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

cp – The STW email is in place for people that didn't get the answers they wanted through our normal channels, or to give us feedback on service received.

In reply to your comment, we get roughly upto 3 emails a month through to the STW email address, this figure in comparison to the emails we get through our normal channels is a drop in the ocean, and this goes to show our normal channels are very successful, but, just like any business there is always room for improvement, STW enables us to do just that.

Having this email address gives us the ability to deal with a small minority of customers, 1 customer to us is just as important as a 1000 customers, and offering this kind of approach proves we really are improving every channel of customer service here at JEJames.

Your all important to us and we're taking big steps at the moment to prove this.

All the best.

JEJ

mavisto
    Free Member

Apart from their crap stock control methods that continually show items on their website as 'in stock' when they're not, I've not had a problem.

It must cost them a fortune in wasted time replying to and phoning people to tell them their goods are not available.

gator
    Free Member

Always been very helpful and friendly at Sheffied each time I've needed / wanted / (just called in and bought stuff didn't need / want)

You know how it is – you go for the gloves on special offer and you buy a bike !!!!!

Tracey

Always use the Rotherham branch and have never had any problems

Tracey

cp

The STW email is in place for people that didn't get the answers they wanted through our normal channels, or to give us feedback on service received.

hmm, and I'm anticipating that compared to the number of emails going through to your main addresses, a teeeny weeeny proportion of those people actually know about the STW adress you've got going. I'd hazard a guess relatively few STW users know about your STW email address.

ah well, at least it seems things are getting better 🙂

racing_ralph
    Free Member

cp stop being an arse

cp

not being an arse! Just making the point that having the STW address shouldn't be seen as problems solved. When folk who know about the STW address don't need to use it to get expedited results then I'd say they've done a good job. Until then, lets hope things continue to get better. They're my LBS, and the last couple of times I went in to their Sheff shop they do seem to have improved their approach to customer service. I hope it continues.

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

Just making the point that having the STW address shouldn't be seen as problems solved.

That is exactly what it should be seen as.

It gives us the ability in the background to look into why the customer didn't receive a response through our normal channels, therefore improving things for the next time round, at the same time we have a second opportunity to help the customer!

STW is one slice of the whole pie when it comes to what we are doing to improve things here at JEJames, remember that part.

I'm fire fighting now, and this really isn't why i log onto Singletrack!

Any questions guys you know where i am.

stforum@jejamescycles.com

JEJ

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘JE JAMES – Positive experience’ is closed to new replies.