Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Jason Kenny
  • Philby

Selected ahead of Sir Chris Hoy for individual sprint according to BBC.

Edric64
    Free Member

Been better quite a bit this season

wrecker
    Free Member

One less thing to watch then. Good stuff.

dantsw13

If he is the fastest, he should have the place. The bigger story is the ridiculous UCI policy of only one rider per country regardless of their ranking. Very un-Olympic. Designed purely to stop team GB.

highclimber
    Free Member

sorry for the Hijack but why are there fewer women than men for each of the team events?

psling
    Free Member

The bigger story is the ridiculous UCI policy of only one rider per country regardless of their ranking. Very un-Olympic. Designed purely to stop team GB.

I heard that some countries are bringing additional ‘mountain bikers’ in their cycling teams (apparantly not such restricted entry into the MTB event?) who can then be slotted into track events as necessary.

Not sure how this bending of the rules works – anyone out there shed any light on it?

Speshpaul

Good on JK.
    with out riders that are as good as Hoy we wouldn’t be looking at a 2nd and 3rd generation of top flight riders.

RULE BENDING! at the oylmpics (thats what they are called now:-) never, next thing you’ll me telling me that the french have back dated a (missed testing) dopeing ban so their no1 track cyclist can take part at London!

TiRed

Selected ahead of Sir Chris Hoy

This non-sentimentality is precisely the reason why British Cycling is so successful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Jason Kenny’ is closed to new replies.