Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Jamie Carragher (have we done this yet?)
  • theotherjonv

Wendyballerists…………Quelle surprise

Predictable, and wholly wrong.

That is a scum act, and I condemn him unreservedly for it. But it’s not a football thing, footballers and fans find that as repugnant as anyone else.

Quick google, Jerome Fillol?  May I condemn all rugby players too?

fergal
    Free Member

What a complete and utter arsehole.

An excuse for a human being.

bodgy
    Free Member

Two things really boil my piss; stealing and spitting. Stealing spit – that’s also a no-no.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What a **** idiot he was – utterly disgusting behaviour. How many games has he played at Old Trafford, Goodison Park, Chelsea where he must have spent every second half hearing vile abuse, hearing Hillsborough related chants (admittedly not at Goodison to be fair) yet he managed to get through those games without losing his rag and doing something stupid like this.

Wendyballerists…………Quelle surprise

Do you have to talk out of your hole every day or can you take a break every so often – just to clear your throat or something?

I had the misfortune to hear the programme on 5live this morning where callers (for once, not the rabid lunatics that normally phone in between 9 and 10) phoned in and recounted their experiences of being spat at after the tiniest escalations in pubs, car parks, shops etc. Plenty of non-football related incidents. It was bizarre – I had no idea – I haven’t been spat at since I was at primary school – I’m pretty sure I made it through secondary without an incident.

I think Carragher will lose his job at Sky after this – and if he doesn’t he’s very very lucky.

convert

Gobbing at a family because the father is annoying you or driving along trying to goad another driver whilst filming it with your family in the car….. In the pile of steaming turd of anti social bellendery I’d say the father/driver has his face just a little further into the filth.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Isn’t it amazing how one moment of utter stupidity will completely ruin his life, cos he’ll never live it down!   Beyond belief really!

How he’d like to be able to turn back the clock.

MrOvershoot

chewkw

Why is spitting so common nowadays ?

As someone from the far east I cant believe you’ve never worked with any Chinese!

Never have I worked with people who think its acceptable to hawk up a big flemmy one and gob it out anywhere 🙁

chewkw
    Free Member

MrOvershoot

chewkw

Why is spitting so common nowadays ?

As someone from the far east I cant believe you’ve never worked with any Chinese!

Never have I worked with people who think its acceptable to hawk up a big flemmy one and gob it out anywhere

True, true but that has never been the trend in the UK.  Does that mean UK is slowly catching up with the bad habits from all over the world?  I don’t spit as that’s not part of my upbringing.  Also if friends spit in front of me they get told off.

stewartc
    Free Member

In fairness to the Chinese, they generally aim for the floor and not other people. The floor of the train, restaurant or other public area, but not at cars or families in cars.

Coyote
    Free Member

So, does anyone know if the driver of the other car is going to be prosecuted for using a mobile phone whilst driving?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Has been spoken to by the cops according to the BBC, turning into a bit of a bad day for him. As it has been suggested that he was letting rip with the verbals before the published clip starts be interesting to see if the original is there to shed any light on the situation

voodoo_chile

JC has done so much for local community and charity you wouldnt believe.   It is totally out of character and so wrong on many levels

He has been dragged around, kicked and butted by some of the worlds best players but gets offended by banter…!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Jamie Carragher (have we done this yet?)’ is closed to new replies.