• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by mt.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • James, his trike and this time his little brother
  • stilltortoise
    Free Member

I seem to have so much footage of James and his trike I don’t know when I’ll stitch it all together. In the meantime this didn’t take long to knock up in iMovie to continue the story of James and his trike…this time with little bro’ and genuine off-road action. This is Singletrack after all 😀

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBTebKIDSd0[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

fiver on the trike I reckon the two wheeled dud will bin it at least once [ if mine were anything to go by]

stilltortoise
    Free Member

They’re both pretty handy at ending up in a heap on the floor. James has managed to roll his trike on the flat…more than once 🙄

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thepodge
    Free Member

I preferred the Japanese original which is much more like the book than this modern remake

timidwheeler
    Free Member

I preferred the Japanese original which is much more like the book than this modern remake

It’s nearly 3am, but that genuinely made me laugh. Thanks all.

daftvader
    Free Member

8) 😆

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

Excellent that. Both enjoying themselves, what more can you ask for.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Brilliant, as per!

Oh, and much chuckles at thepodge!

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

Excellent, can you hurry up with the final production though. Genuinely brings a massive smile to my face watching james on his trike.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

can you hurry up with the final production though

😆

Yes boss 🙂

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Bump for those fans of James who missed this on Friday night. Apologies it is but a little teaser for now

Bunnyhop

Ooh thanks, very enjoyable.

mt
    Free Member

You missed the “no children were hurt in making this movie” in the titles. Or where they?

Great stuff now lets get it in the can. Premier at Leicester Square or mid week mini movies?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘James, his trike and this time his little brother’ is closed to new replies.