James Bond movie for 10 year old…

Home Forum Chat Forum James Bond movie for 10 year old…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • James Bond movie for 10 year old…
  • nbt

Yes. watched many of them with my nephew from the age of 8 or so. He seemed to like the Connery ones more than Moore

Premier Icon GrahamS

The Lazenby one was on day time telly the other day. Fairly harmless by today’s standards.

I loved all the bond movies when I was young.
    The exotic locations, pretty women and lots of stunts.
    What’s not to like.

All of them? Maybe the later ones are a bit darker, but anything up to and including Brosnan I would have thought 10 year olds were the target audience for?

These are pretty much all on day time tele especially pre- Craig ones. It’s the bad acting that will upset him

I have a nephew who when was small used to sign all his paintings 007.
    Also was bought a suit to attend a wedding and you could not get him out of it afterwards as he wanted to wear his 007 suit

Look on IMDB.com for each movie and check the Parents guide for how many boobs & bums you can enjoy or how many times the word asshole is used.

James Bond example below, more scud than i can remember 😯

Sex & Nudity

A man and a woman are shown having sex in bed

Bond and a woman have sex beneath a heavy fur sheet beside a fireplace. He rises and we see his bare chest.

The opening sequence includes colored in naked women dancing.

Several photographs of topless women posted inside a submarine are visible (usually blurred out in the TV broadcasts).

Bond and a woman fall into bed while kissing mildly and removing the woman’s dress (no nudity)

Bond and a woman have sex in bed in an escape pod

A woman is seen nude in a shower (slightly blurred)

all the ones with Jaws in!

especially that one where they turn on a giant magnet to pick him up by the teeth and then drop him into the shark tank.

Also the one where the car drives off a cliff and then turns into a submarine. 😀

Jaws was the only recurring henchman.
    When he falls in love with the woman with the pigtails is hilarious

Premier Icon theotherjonv

My girls have been watching all the Craig ones for a couple of years.

Even the bit where Le Chiffre sets about him with a knotted rope. Frighteningly, they laugh quite a lot at the ‘now the whole world’s gonna know you died scratching my balls’ scene.

Bond films are on in the afternoon on ITV2 (or wherever) ALL THE TIME.

Just let him watch one of those…. there isn’t too much gratuitous…. raising of Roger Moore’s eyebrow.

As for the hanky panky scenes … just employ the Bluuurrrrrr method…. and pretend to be sick.

Edit… he’s probably seen far worse on his pal’s big brother’s phone 😯

…is there such a thing ?

Hes desperate to watch one and has done his homework on Google and apparently the 1st one would be ideal !

Would you let a 10 year old watch a Bond movie ?

I’m sure I did back in 1983 when I was 10 !

Premier Icon lucky7500

Any of them should be fine really, all of the films up until Licence to Kill were rated PG. I would personally avoid the earliest ones as they tend to be quite boring by modern action film standards.

Premier Icon Drac

All of them.

Premier Icon Rusty Spanner

Start at the beginning.

First one I saw at the pictures was Moonraker, but I remember everyone watching them on TV as kids with the family, especially at Christmas.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.