Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 246 total)
  • Jahwomble. RIP
  • BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Sometimes words just aren’t enough so I wasn’t going to say anything.
    But sometimes you have to say something, even when you don’t know what to say.

condolences to family and friends – he always came across on here as a top bloke and will be missed.

spev

Really sad for everyone who knew him.

I miss my mum even more now 🙁

snowpaul
    Free Member

thats awful news – seemed a lovely guy and great to deal with re classifieds – all my sympathy to his family

paul

juiced
    Free Member

really sorry to hear this. 🙁

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

words are difficult but sleep peacefully brother

lalazar
    Free Member

So sad so tragic , thoughts go out to his wife and family.

I hope your at peace fella.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Rip fella. Top bloke who was clearly held in high regard.
    This all brings back sad memories.
    As previously mentioned if we can sort out a collection I’m sure nearly everyone on here would contribute. Things are going to be difficult for the family. I’m sure we can help in some way.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Tragic news and a sad loss of a well liked and respected character.

My thoughts are with his Family and friends. RIP.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

RIP 🙁

jonahtonto
    Free Member

Come away, O human child!
    To the waters and the wild
    With a faery hand in hand,
    For the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.

my condolences
    as above anything we can do, im in

Naranjada
    Free Member

Sad to hear of Jahwomble’s demise, he was clearly much liked.

May I add my sincere condolences to his loved and loving ones.

RIP

sheldona
    Free Member

Sad News 🙁

project
    Free Member

Absolutely gutted i didnt know anything about this till now, somehow i missed it, so sad for his family, wife and freinds in life and on here.

Please anyone else in the same situation ask for help or just talk, look at Horas thread, we will listen and help.

So sad ,RIP good man.

luked2
    Free Member

Very sorry to hear this. Very sad news.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Sad sad sad news love to his family and everyone else who has been upset by this news. I hope he has found peace now. RIP

coffeeking
    Free Member

Wow, I wasn’t expecting this. What aweful news. RIP Jahwomble – you’ll be missed.

UncleFred
    Free Member

Sad news, RIP sir.

kaesae
    Free Member

Words are inadequate, I hate learning that someones life was so hard for them to bare, that the only way out that they see, is to end it all.

I hope that you find peace and that your friends and family find the strength they need to get through this difficult time.

I can’t begin to imagine how hard this must be for all those left behind.

Everyone reading this who is in a dark place. Hang in there with every bit of strength you can muster.

Every time one of us is lost, it’s makes it so much harder for the rest of us to continue.

Farewell.

chewkw
    Free Member

RIP. 😐

farmer-giles
    Free Member

just logged on for the first time in a week and read this very sad news. this has reminded me of a friend and club rider, Tim, who also rode the same path, which was very saddening.
    may peace be with you, jahwomble and let your family and friends have strength in this dark hour.
    FG

Lesanita2
    Free Member

What a cruel tragedy. Good luck to him and I pray that his friends and family are coping with it. My thoughts are with you, wishing you well.

What can we all do to make sure this sort of thing doesn’t happen so often? We all do our best, but this sort of thing just keeps occurring. Its beyond individuals to sort this out. I’ll speak to my contacts in the NHS to see what can be done and post it up on the forum.

RIP Jahwomble. I bet you were a great guy, who just had a bit of bad luck.

marionheck
    Free Member

Sad, sad news

I Hope you have found your peace

Thoughts are with his loved ones.

plant
    Free Member

🙁

So sad.

My thoughts go out to all his many frends and family.

🙁

fluffy

Such sad news, RIP

timlane7
    Free Member

Very sad – RIP 😥

devs
    Free Member

RIP MTB brother 🙁

Philby

Hope you have found your peace.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Jeez, been a while off air!

Sympathies to all RIP

Go easy big man 🙁

grtdkad

My condolences – very sad

RIP

smell_it
    Free Member

Very sad, my heart goes out to those he left, my deepest sympathy.

gog
    Free Member

RIP Jahwomble and peace and strength to family and friends.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Awful news.

Thoughts with friends and family. 🙁

nicolaisam
    Free Member

RIP 😥

anokdale
    Free Member

Just come back online after having two weeks holidays, what a shock, great poster on here enjoyed his words, hope he is at peace now and my condolences to his family.

Spongebob
    Free Member

What a trajic waste of a life! 🙁

There is a deep rooted social stigma around those who suffer deep emotional problems, like they have lost their minds or something, but this is so far from the truth! If only people would wake up a realise there is nothing to be afraid of and start supporting each other more. The stigma is so strong that the sufferer often keeps tight lipped, suffering in silence and in isolation (even with people around them). Unfortunately the pressure builds and then the worst can and does happen, possibly in the case of poor Jahwomble. It just makes me very sad! Poor guy! 🙁 I would have chatted with him to try and help him through these troubles if i’d only known. If you are feeling really anxious, don’t bottle it!

I suppose the lesson here is that we all need to extend a little more sensitivity and compassion to each other, even to those we don’t think need any. This makes me want to be a better person and to be more concious of my shortcomings – very humbling!

The relatives and close friends will feel the pain of this avoidable, but huge loss, long after we have forgotten about it. It is a particularly cruel and callous scenario for them – further affirmation for me that any all seeing all knowing god does not exist. Well a compassionate god, if he/she did exist, would never allow this sort of injustice, right?

I hope for the family that the intense pain felt in these early days abates as soon as possible and that they will eventually come to enjoy true happiness again, sometime in the not too distant future. I also hope that some positives come out of this tragedy.

RIP Jahwomble – one of the good guys!

DaRC_L

Yep I’ve been off for a week to read this tragic news – I always enjoyed his posts. I can’t add much more than has been said already. 🙁

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

been off line for a week or so first time back and this news sucks big time RIP 🙁

Zoolander
    Free Member

Only just seen this . Sad news . RIP

AndyRT
    Free Member

I feel so sad for him and the family left behind. RIP

alpin
    Free Member

sad news…..

as above, condolences to all those concerned.

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 246 total)

The topic ‘Jahwomble. RIP’ is closed to new replies.