Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 242 total)
  • Jacob Lynch Mobb
  • inkster
    Free Member

Why doesn’t anyone in the media point out the obvious abou this odious man, he doesn’t want to be Prime Minister, he doesn’t want political power, he just wants to cause economic chaos so he and his clients can profit from the ensuing chaos. He and his mates have all the cash and would love a recession so as to pick up assets dirt cheap.

The first thing he did after the referendum was open up an office in Ireland, hedging his bets so he can have his cake and eat it. Showing no honour or integrity and insulting the electorate wether they voted remain or leave. He doesn’t care about manufacturing, jobs, services, (other than serving himself) or the country in general. Although he dresses in Josef Goebbals suit and is just an arm band short of the full sieg heil, this is just an (albeit unpleasant) distraction. He’s nothing more than a right wing anarchist.

onehundredthidiot

He’s calling for TMs head even though she survived the vote. He doesn’t like the outcome so do your best to usurp the result unless of course the vote comes out your way then all votes are sacrosanct.

May would gain some respect from me if she punted him for the party.

tomhoward

They’d have to have proof, else be sued.

wallop

I can’t help but wonder if all he’s actually doing is unintentionally drumming up sympathy for May amongst the centre and left.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

He’s calling for TMs head even though she survived the vote. He doesn’t like the outcome so do your best to usurp the result unless of course the vote comes out your way then all votes are sacrosanct.

Isn’t that what every remainer is doing?

But yes, odious little man. The kind that will always point out your mistakes but never put their own nose above the parapet.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Does he deserve a thread ?

Should he not be just be cast into history as a odious turd ?

al2000

Can’t decide whether ‘mewling pencil’ or ‘whinnying ponce’ is my favourite description of him.

Cougar

Can’t decide whether ‘mewling pencil’ or ‘whinnying ponce’ is my favourite description of him.

I’m favouring “Right Honourable Minister for the Nineteenth Century” myself.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Brexit is the least of his sins, look at his voting record. Anti gay marriage, pro fox hunting, anti abortion, even in cases of rape, all because it disagrees with his Catholic believes. Funny how starving poor people to death doesn’t contradict his religious faith.

wallop

Isn’t that what every remainer is doing?

Absolutely not. I’m a remainer but I can’t say there’s anyone out there massively suited to the impossible job of negotiating Brexit. How do we know anyone else would do a better job than May?

PS – where is the post preview button? 🧐😄

SaxonRider

I find him odious as well. And even though I hate the Tories, I hate destructive, traitorous even more, and his treatment of his leader is despicable.

I especially love the hypocrisy of calling Remainers “Remoaners” for “not respecting the result”, and then insisting that TM should go and that her position was untenable even though she won over 60% of the party’s support.

somafunk

I fully expected Emily Maitless (newsnight last night) to sign off her interview by bitch slapping him with the back of her hand then hoofing him in the nuts. I’d pay my licence fee to watch that 👍

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I thought this was about George Lynch…. Disappointed

theotherjonv

My MiL lives in Somerset in the neighbouring constituency to JRM. When the Brexit referendum was on, she didn’t really understand all the issues so went to a hustings (so some credit there) where JRM spoke for Leave, and Paddy Ashdown spoke for Remain.

Apparently he gave a really good speech, and it was that rather than the content that swung it (Paddy also gave a good speech but he’s a bit of a womaniser so can’t be trusted)

I pointed out some of JRM’s voting record in counter to Paddy’s affair, but apparently that’s worse than being a racist homophobe.

I also pointed out that Hitler gave very good speeches, if you ignored the content.

We don’t discuss politics any more.

matt_outandabout

Some people you would never tire of slapping.

kissmylapierre
    Free Member

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ3iuKvW0AAyLp8.jpg

Also having a spot of bother with the Beano

ElShalimo

JRM is a twunt of the highest order but what really scares me is his oversized double breasted suits

SaxonRider

Apparently he gave a really good speech, and it was that rather than the content that swung it

That’s been a problem all along for those of us who see through him. His manner is very refined, and his old-world style when speaking wins many over. It makes people forget he’s a shit.

His mask slipper the other day, though, when Femi – the law graduate who has dedicated himself to fighting Brexit – tried to challenge JRM in public. First of all, Femi’s black, and it looked an awful lot like JRM was ignoring him as Femi tried to ask him a question. Then when he finally called out his question, JRM responded by saying something like “I can’t understand you. You’re talking too quickly.” And after that, JRM simply paid him no more attention.

Astounding behaviour for a man who builds his image on being the consummate civil interlocutor.

SaxonRider

JRM is a twunt of the highest order but what really scares me is his oversized double breasted suits

All part of the affect, innit? Hell, even his age is affected. He’s only a year older than me!

tomhoward

He’s only a year older than me! younger than Kylie Minogue…

richmars

I’ve just realised that he has the same initials as me, but in a different order.
    I feel a bit dirty.

mattyfez

He does seem to be in the wrong party, he should be in UKIP.

But he’s also rediculously rich, which is conductive to staying in the Conservatives.

inkster
    Free Member

I think he’s well to the right of UKIP, showing my age here but I think he would have been the ideal National Front leader.

Northwind

Some idiot on the news last night was saying that he has a reputation for being decent and chivalrous! No he bloody doesn’t, you’re mistaking that for a posh accent.

mattyfez

Any man that self confesses to have never having had to change his children’s nappies is not really a man.

jamesoz

A wizards sleeve of the highest order.

robdixon
    Free Member

By all accounts he’s a very diligent and extremely responsive constituency MP – or at least that’s been the experience of my extended family who are both labour and Tory voters and have asked for his help on a range of matters.

On the point of “The first thing he did after the referendum was open up an office in Ireland” – this is completely untrue.

He has no control of Somerset Capital / involvement in the day to day decision making and furthermore you’d struggle to find most investment firms not having a legal entity in Ireland. As I recall it, Somerset Capital opened a new investment fund in Ireland – so an Irish legal entity would be a precursor to doing this.

I agree that he’s stuck in a time warp though.

tomhoward

decent and chivalrous!

Dagger and cloak more like.

When quizzed if rape victims would be forced to bear their attackers child, his response was ‘I’m afraid so.’ Many mugs commenters were saying what a nice, polite response it was.

I can’t think of many more objectionable shits…

RustySpanner

The Tony Benn of the right.

I think he may actually be a lizard.

mattyfez

Some idiot on the news last night was saying that he has a reputation for being decent and chivalrous! No he bloody doesn’t, you’re mistaking that for a posh accent.

They’ve obviously not seen the painting in his attic.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Come the Revolution/Coup he’ll be running the Secret Police

tomhoward

Come the Revolution/Coup he’ll be running the Secret Police

What makes you think he’ll be on the side doing the policing?

vazaha

He gets away with things that others wouldn’t.

On the night that May survived the ‘no confidence’ vote he was asked squarely if the result was a reflection of what amounted to a lack of influence the ERG actually had within the Conservative Party, and whether he/they would, essentially, just get back into their box.

An interesting question.

He started his answer by saying ‘you’re missing the point, the point is…’ and then rattled off his ‘well they’re all in the pay of the Government’ line, ‘they’ve lost the support of the backbenchers’ etc. An interesting point, but not exactly an answer to the question.

Was he pulled up on it? He was not.

If Jacob Rees Mogg is elected by the Conservative Party as the Prime Minister of our country without subsequently asking the general electorate to give him their backing, i will consider it a declaration of war alike to Charles I raising the Royal Standard in Nottingham.

kelvin

Everyone should spend 10 minutes researching JRM’s father’s work, just for context. Then keep it in mind whenever they hear/read the words of the son.

immaterial
    Free Member

He’s a real playa.

edit: jesus, that pic is HUGE. apologies for excess Rees-Mob.

verses

Everyone should spend 10 minutes researching JRM’s father’s work, just for context. Then keep it in mind whenever they hear/read the words of the son.

This…
    https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/nov/09/mystic-mogg-jacob-rees-mogg-willam-predicts-brexit-plans

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

Seems like I will get slated for this but I think he’s alright . He speaks a lot of sense and actually tries to answer questions that are asked of him rather than just waffle on and change the subject like most politicians. He has staunch Catholic beliefs but is prepared to accept that sometimes you have to accept that you are outnumbered and go with the flow .

mikewsmith
    Free Member

He speaks a lot of sense and actually tries to answer questions that are asked of him rather than just waffle on and change the subject

You what????? Give us some examples, he might speak after a question is asked but most of it is BS

He has staunch Catholic beliefs but is prepared to accept that sometimes you have to accept that you are outnumbered and go with the flow .

What by voting against bills.

He lost, he needs to get over it and **** off

ransos
    Free Member

Seems like I will get slated for this but I think he’s alright . He speaks a lot of sense and actually tries to answer questions that are asked of him rather than just waffle on and change the subject .

Go on then, I’ll bite. Give some examples of the sense he speaks.

tomhoward

He has staunch Catholic beliefs

Love thy neighbour? Live and let live?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 242 total)

The topic ‘Jacob Lynch Mobb’ is closed to new replies.