Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee
  • McHamish
    Free Member

oh…in answer to the OP – Bruce Lee.

wrightyson
    Free Member

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kE32CxCRuGI[/video]

Nah I’m thinking this ref would give em both a good go…

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’m throwing this fella into the mix:

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    gonzy
    Free Member

Jivehoneyjive – didnt Brad Pitt stick him with a blade quite easily? and Bard Pitt is a rubbish martial artist!! 😀

racefaceec90

i love both bruce and jackie (before he went all hollywood).i think it would be pretty even match though.although i think bruce would have the edge in the fight as his knowledge of anatomy/fighting techniques.

although i don’t do any martial arts nowadays (would like to though) bruce’s tao of jkd book is fantastic reading (showing just how much he really did think about martial arts).

bruce would win 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Bruce would beat Jackie within about 10 seconds
    FWIW his disciple – Danny Inosanto would beat Chan as well

Bruce lee was the first essentially to start to mix the arts together – be like water, take that which is useful etc. Proficient in many styles from boxing to fencing to Filipino arts as well as Wing Chun

Calling a martial art ineffective is a sensitive topic as you’ll offend any practitioner of that style.

True MMA showed it was all a bit Paper scissor stone as one style beat another beat another – except for Brazilian Ju Jitsu – then again it is really rubbish against multiple assailants so it is not the best either IMHO.

* we all agree that Olympic Tae kwan do [ spell?] is crap, in a real world fight, though dont we

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Jivehoneyjive – didnt Brad Pitt stick him with a blade quite easily? and Bard Pitt is a rubbish martial artist!!

Oh yeah, silly me 😆

He was pretty impressive in fight club though 😉

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

NorthWind:

Vin Diesel could take them all with one flying headbutt.

flying headbutts… are they a dungeons & dragons thing?

wiki:

Diesel has played Dungeons & Dragons for over 20 years

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee’ is closed to new replies.