• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Pyro.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Jack the bike front rack
  • damascus
    Free Member

Well, apart from the weight around 700g this looks pretty good to me.

What do you think? Anyone going to back it?

shermer75
    Free Member

I’m loving the way a basket on the front of your bike has become fashionable again!

doomanic

Latest eBike accessory right here. Perfect for carrying the killer climb pie and pint.

jimdubleyou

Fixing looks a bit like that ortleib bag that came out a while ago (but obvs a bit more versatile).

Not unreasonable price either

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/milesgibbons/jack-the-bike-rack/pledge/new?clicked_reward=false

rOcKeTdOg

Already have 👍 for a review on UkgravelCO.com

stumpy01

It actually looks pretty good. I found on my first bikepacking effort a month or so back, that the bar bag on my mountain bike felt like it was putting a lot of strain on the gear/brake cables.

It’s pretty heavy, but looks like a good piece of kit.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I’m loving the way a basket on the front of your bike has become fashionable again!

Again? When was it fashionable? 1920? bahaha

wzzzz
    Free Member

I really like his titanium segmented fork

tthew

Quite like the look of that, but think it would suffer from the same fundamental problem that bracketless bar bags/harnesses suffer from when used with a mountain bike, which is that the hoses and cables get squashed behind the luggage.

Notice that manufactures pictures of bar bags in use are 90% of the time photographed on gravel bikes which don’t have this problem because of the cables wrapped under the bar tape.

fatmax

I’m tempted!

Pyro

Like the look of that, I’ve backed it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Jack the bike front rack’ is closed to new replies.