J Tech suspension tuning

Home Forum Bike Forum J Tech suspension tuning

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • J Tech suspension tuning
  • Premier Icon steveh
    Subscriber

I’ve had several things done by them with very good results. A fox rp2 was serviced and tuned with a shim stack to give it the same feel as a push tuned one I had before. It gave more support and didn’t blow through it’s travel so easily. Big thumbs up from me.

deano8

Has anyone used j – tech to tune their suspension, how did it perform afterwards??

z1ppy

Had a couple of m8’s forks done there, for a std service which he did exactly that & they’ve come back and worked fine…
    Would happily use him again.

deano8

Thanks for your replies, I’m getting the length and stroke adjusted on a RP23 to fit my old Stump Jumper as it has an irregular size afr shock.
    Any other input very welcome:)

z1ppy

ex-pearce cycles mechanic I believe, with a good if understated reputation IIRC.
    Dirt article on a special he did..

Had my lyriks and rear shock done a few weeks ago, great service.

Ewan

Also had my lyriks and rear shock done a few months ago – excellent service – made it very convenient. Also custom tuned the lyrik to ride higher in it’s travel – worked a treat and the fork is very supple now but without diving too much.

Intend to use them again and recommend them to others!

stumpyjag

Would highly recommend James at J Tech, nothing is too much trouble and the advice is excellent.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘J Tech suspension tuning’ is closed to new replies.