Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • I've not ridden my mountain bike since…
  • amodicumofgnar

Can’t remember but probably about a month or so back, hardly touched it since last summer. Sprained thumb and a work stress related lack of mojo got me road riding mostly.

nbt

Sat 19th July, the day before Mrs NBT’s injury 🙁

gazc
    Free Member

10:30ish last night when i got back from night ride/pub. swoopy singletrack with 30ft+ drop to river below in total darkness after a few beers was entertaining!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mintimperial

Last Saturday in the ‘Ard Rock challenge ride thingy. Rode the commuter down through dog-shit woods yesterday though, which is definitely off-road and interestingly loose and drifty on 28c tyres.

Haze

Can’t remember, Christmas?

tang
    Free Member

Scafoid done at the beginning of June. One cx ride done last week. Mtb out tomorrow!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Haven’t ridden the Niner since Charlies SSUK event last year 😆

Have cranked out the miles on the roadie though 😛

curiousyellow
    Free Member

…2 days ago.

Love it!

stoney
    Free Member

Feb 16th…. cos this happened….. 1 min + (been on here before)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GTbf3VTw9o 😯

Sold that bike and building a nice new Mojo, should`nt be too long now….

Kept going with the road bikes though….(does that count) ❓

brooess
    Free Member

Thursday. A rag around Surrey Hills. First time in a few months tho’.
    Think I’m going to reduce the road miles and try and get out on the MTB more often – more peaceful, no hassle from drivers, beautiful scenery and more fun

superdan

You going full sus andy? Better warn the ambulance!

14th June at 11am was the abrupt end to my last ride. Currently stuck on the sofa building lego robots trying not to be grumpy about 3 fractures in my acetabular.

scaredypants

I’m on my hollibobs and I’ve been out on about 9 of the last 12 days 😳
    Prior to that, it’d been twice in about 3 months, with twice weekly roadage 😳 😳 😳

somafunk

I’ve not used my Cove Hummer for proper mtb riding since mid april, since then t’s just been used to take the dog for a wee pootle, I’ve mostly been riding my Tripster on the road with slicks and off road with my chunky tyres – I don’t really see the need for my Cove Hummer at the moment but i’m not selling it as it cost me £4K+ to build it 18months ago and as it’s got unfashionable 26″ wheels i’d get a pittance so i’m keeping it.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘I've not ridden my mountain bike since…’ is closed to new replies.