Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I've just moved to Adelaide!!! I need friends!
  • Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Been here just over two weeks now, itching to get out for a ride but some of my stuff is still on a ship somewhere!
    I went and had a little walk around the eagle mountain bike park, and I’m looking forward to going for a ride there soon.

I just wondered if any of the Adelaide locals ( I know there are a few on here) would be really kind and have a bit of time to show me the good riding spots and let me know which are the good bike shops?

Also as I’m new to oz it would be nice to make some friends here and meet some like minded people as my other half isn’t a mountain biker!

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Now it’s daytime here I’m hoping someone might pick up on my thread!

kiwijohn

Check out rotorburn.com. Might have more luck there.

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Thank you I’ll give it try!

zokes
    Free Member

Boo!

I’ve been here 2.5 years now, and have another half who isn’t a mountain biker 🙂

We’re pretty busy this weekend but it would be great to show you around, either on or off the bike. I also have a spare hardtail if you’re waiting for things to be shipped.

Where are you staying?

email is markfarrell83 at gmail

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Hi, that would be excellent if you have time at some point, I’m probably a little rusty on the bike I haven’t ridden for about 5 weeks, though I can’t wait to go for a ride and its always better to get a local to show you round! I have one of my bikes here just forgot my camel bak, some how I managed to pack just the reservoir! I will send you a mail and maybe we could arrange something?!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Hello from Tasmania not that close but enjoy the riding. Eagle park was fun. Melrose is nice too just a bit up the road

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I've just moved to Adelaide!!! I need friends!’ is closed to new replies.