Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • I've just made a terrible error
  • stevestunts
    Free Member

Although it’s given a brief insight into the functionality of a brain that’s been undernourished of sleep the last few weeks.

My daughter did a wee in her potty. My brain crawls into action:

Need to take potty to sink;
    Get rid of the wee;
    There’s the dog;
    Did I feed the dog this morning?
    Can’t remember;
    I’ll just tip this in here;
    There you go, Juno dog;
    Right, back to the living room;
    Something didn’t seem right about that…

WAIT, JUNO! NOOOOOOOO…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

You called your dog Juno?!!!???

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I’m telling!

wwaswas

has the dog licked your face since?

kimbers

meh, couldve been much worse if youd got it the other way round

Onzadog
    Free Member

That dog trusted you.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

The dog, WILL, get revenge…..

carlosg
    Free Member

Pah! the dog won’t care he licks his bum to clean it 😕

On a plus point it does save you having to clean the potty

Woody
    Free Member

There’s plenty of houses where Juno <sniggers> would be a godsend!

Pieface

Dogs roll around / eat their own poo. I’m sure a bit of baby wee is the least of their concerns

shifter
    Free Member

If that’s your idea of terrible, you’ve had a sheltered life!

slackalice
    Free Member

Urine Therapy. Very useful stuff, better if it’s the first wee of the day.

Lots of articles on it and the benefits, so no need to worry and probably much better than drinking from the stagnant puddles and ditches whilst out and about. Your dog will live. 😀

bigdaddy

You were putting the wee in the sink????? Isn’t that what toilets were invented for? So many things wrong this morning then…

DezB
    Free Member

Dog happy. Nice new flavour.

oldejeans
    Free Member

you’ve not lost your touch, stevestunts.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Our friends dog just munches their daughter’s logs straight out of the potty if they are not quick enough. I don’t think you need to worry.

midlifecrashes

Camper van trip with child no 1, maybe six months old. Horrible smell appears, but it’s a nice day and we’re sat outside on the grass. Wait for the noise and gurning to finish from the little angel, then take her nappy off. Did NOT want to put that child anywhere near the mat, never mind the van seating so left her out on the grass while I fetched the nappy bag. Come back from recesses of the van to see firstborn completely spotless and our border collie licking her lips. Dogs are weird. You’re a bad dog owner and a bad parent. We all are now and again.

yunki
    Free Member

No no.. I made a much worse error last week..

Yunki jr mkII is a handful, and is having a few tentative sits on the potty at nappy changing times, usually with nothing to show for his efforts although he’s quite happy to sit there for quite a while..

And so it went the other evening, only I got distracted and thought it would be ok to leave him there for a minute while i went through to the kitchen..
    Now I am fully aware of the importance of warm praise and encouragement during potty training, with all sorts of future problems likely if the matter is not handled positively and with sensitivity..

Still, it was beyond my skill as a parent to behave correctly when my triumphant son came striding proudly into the kitchen brandishing the fruits of his labour in his hands, and a rather chocolatey looking grin on his face..
    Whether he will ever use the potty again I can’t say for sure, in fact whether he will ever defecate again remains to be seen.. 🙁

lilchris
    Free Member

OP. Do you pay your TV licence by direct debit?

CountZero

Yunki, painting pictures with words… 😯

tomhoward

Still, it was beyond my skill as a parent to behave correctly when my triumphant son came striding proudly into the kitchen brandishing the fruits of his labour in his hands, and a rather chocolatey looking grin on his face

Best. Paragraph. Ever! 😆

stevestunts
    Free Member

Juno is an excellent name for a Labrador, you bastards.

Named after the Roland Alpha Juno synthesiser, the machine responsible for the ‘hoover’ rave sound > Labradors hoover up every trace of anything vaguely edible. And the circle is complete.

dabble
    Free Member

This thread is hilarious 😆

globalti
    Free Member

As a teenager I discovered that my Mum’s siamese cat liked licking up billy bunk.

slackalice
    Free Member

billy bunk

Is that a euphemism for Sudocreme?

JEngledow
    Free Member

As a teenager I discovered that my Mum’s siamese cat liked licking up billy bunk.

Has anyone got the number for the RSPCA?

davidh872
    Free Member

Billy Bunk??!!
    Must be time to switch over to MumsNet

stevestunts
    Free Member

As a teenager I discovered that my Mum’s siamese cat liked licking up billy bunk

Even the bleakest recesses of my mind refuse to imagine how that might have been discovered.

And I’ve watched nearly all of the internet.

mtbmaff
    Free Member

It never ceases to amaze me the true life tales on this forum, if I were a stand-up comedian there’d be a lifetime of material here. 😀

kevj
    Free Member

Even the bleakest recesses of my mind refuse to imagine how that might have been discovered.

This, and even then, I’m trying very hard to imagine that the circumstances leading up to this event are all coincidental and innocent.

I recall a rumour at school about one boy, his dog and a pot of jam……

senorj

😯 Billybunkgate!!!

I have just spat coffee all over the work laptop whilst laughing at this thread.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘I've just made a terrible error’ is closed to new replies.