Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 138 total)
  • I've just eaten a phal…
  • Kryton57

Normally jalfrezi is my limit but I wolfed this down quickly glugging milk with it.

No bowel related action yet, but my midriff feels like I swallowed the sun. 😕

acehtn
    Free Member

I think Johnny Cash wrote a song for you 🙂

thegreatape
    Free Member

You’ve an onerous task to equal blutone’s infamous thread, but I have faith in you (and your soon to be ruined anus). Keep us posted…

ZaskarCarbon
    Free Member

Ooh I like Phal.

We tend to keep the sauces (they always give you way too much sauce when you order a takeaway!). We then freeze it so we can use it ourselves another time. It’s lead to some “interesting” times around the table when we’ve mistakenly whipped the Phal out of the freezer instead of a madras 😆

Kryton57

I’m not aware of said thread. Not much going on which an unusual reaction for me with hot food lately. Still feel like I’m over core temp though…

nicko74

I think Johnny Cash wrote a song for you

…I shot a man in Reno, juuust to watch him die…

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I don’t think i’ve ever braved one while sober. Was a semi-regular thing as a student after a night out – we always kept a toilet roll in the fridge for the morning after a Phal – If you think getting them down the top end is painful just wait till they come out the other end!

lodious
    Free Member

I’ve only eaten one once, it was very hot going down. I made the mistake of drinking to much afterwards and ended up puking it back up. Having a phal being pressurised back through the nasal membranes is not an experience I ever want to repeat.

Kryton57

I’m nervous. I have an important business meeting tomorrow morning.

granny_ring

Good luck for tomorrow! And LOL @ ace

sbob
    Free Member

I once ate a phaal that the (80yr old) chef said was the hottest curry he had ever seen prepared, and just dipping the little finger in for a taste had all my friends running for the nearest tap.

It was ludicrously hot.

The Dorset Nagas I have in my freezer on the other hand will completely change your perception of how hot a “food” can be.
    The last chap who ate a whole one turned blue and an ambulance was nearly called as he had difficulty breathing.
    I won’t be eating one again in a hurry. Unless money is involved. 😀

🙄

misterduncan
    Free Member

If it’ll make you feel any better, a naga curry is even hotter. It’s the only curry I’ve not managed to finish.

sbob
    Free Member

We used one hazelnut sized naga in a big pot of chili and it was pretty much inedible to most people.
    I’ll grow some more this year but only for dastardly shenanigans.

ell_tell
    Free Member

Yep. A Naga chilli is waaay past what I could take 😕

sbob
    Free Member

I went 15 minutes before succumbing to a glass of milk, and managed to keep my composure the whole time, but really I thought I was going to die. 😆

bearnecessities

Forget milk.

Banana. Trust me 😉

spectabilis
    Free Member

Ooohh naga pakoras are a good one to hand out to unsuspecting mates…..
    Poor old Jonah was discovered in the garden on his back with the outside tap running into his mouth!

toby1

Vaseline before your first movement of the day maybe?

Kryton57

bearnecessities – Member
    Forget milk.

Banana. Trust me

Oh great. I don’t like bananas.

Well, 3.5hrs in an not even a fart. Something highly unusual is going on.

bearnecessities

Well don’t eat stoopid curries then!

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Something highly unusual is going on.

Your system is in shock. And probably planning its revenge.

Hopefully your business meeting isn’t sandwiched by a lengthy train trip or car journey. Good luck.

anagallis_arvensis

Ring of Fire was written by June Carter.

bearnecessities

andywoods
    Free Member

Oh great. I don’t like bananas.

Well, 3.5hrs in an not even a fart. Something highly unusual is going on.?

are you hoping for a fart that would be the last thing on my mind dont think i’d dare.

tightywighty
    Free Member

Get some of these:

Heaven for the chilli damaged balloon knot.

acehtn
    Free Member

Blutone’s thread ?

Is that the tale of the office toilet, and trouser round ankle’s, and ending up on the floor and somehow manage to pebble dash the next cubicle….. ? or did i see that on LFGSS

Epic tales on that theme on LFGSS, thread about selling a FOFFA bike turned into pages of crap. Won’t link as some where graphic and a bit rude for here.

Burn baby, burn, disco inferno….will it melt a plastic toilet seat ?

slowoldman

Ooohh naga pakoras are a good one to hand out to unsuspecting mates…..

Ah, I didn’t think this sort of stuff was actually eaten for enjoyment. This confirms it.

shermer75
    Free Member

Blutone’s is the picolax one, right?

shermer75
    Free Member
    grtdkad

I would get in some practice for doing hand-stands in the shower if I were you … 😕

Kryton57

Well, the warm midriff glow is cooling down now. But, that’s still the only reaction I’ve had. No vile smelling gas, no sudden urge to do a poo, no acid reflux.

Nothing.

I have a horrible feeling my body is deliberately waiting for tomorrow’s meeting to reveal to the audience what I had for dinner the previous day.

oldnick

I am (as you know) a wuss in all things spicy but my mate Rob is not.
    Even he commented after one spectacularly spicy meal that the burning urine was a surprise the next morning. Enjoy the meeting 🙂

bigjim

friend of mine was bet £300 he couldn’t eat a phal by itself with a spoon and nothing else, the kitchen staff came out to watch but he managed it, he then went to a drum n bass night at the fridge and spent the night in a squalid bog with fiery ring death. he hasn’t done it again but he got a cheque for £300.

Kryton57

Good grief, I’ve dropped a log in the Fridge many years ago under normal circumstances and would never do it again.

bearnecessities

I’ve dropped a log in the Fridge many years ago

I haven’t lived.

acehtn
    Free Member

Possible sweepstakes.

Kryton57, nip off and weigh yourself.

As/IF/when you start firing on one or two cylinders.

How much weight will Kryton blow out ? 🙂

Kryton57

12st 1/2ib. I’m usually 11st 13.5 by 7am so well see if any activity results in a difference.

I’m off to bed now, I’m leaving the iPad in the bog so I can post live updates a la twitter.

Still feeling good 🙂

bearnecessities

leaving the iPad in the bog so I can post live updates a la shitter.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Is there a hashtag on twitter to follow this?

thegreatape
    Free Member

I reckon it’s dissolved his innards like that Ebola virus does and now has no way out. Hopefully not to death though.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 138 total)

The topic ‘I've just eaten a phal…’ is closed to new replies.