Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • I've just been a knight in shining, erm, lycra this morning
  • breatheeasy
    Free Member

A fair damsel walking a bit in front of me got spooked by some cows on the Town Moor. Looked like she'd turned around to go the other way and spookily the cows had blocked the path behind her too. She was getting a bit upset.

Rolled up on the bike, cows got a little spooked and moved. All it took was a cheery "you coming through?" and she followed me through the gap.

Surely a good karma weekend in store for all?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

You just wanted to look at her bottom, didn't you

cyclistm
    Free Member

legendary,hope you find many more damsels to help

yunki
    Free Member

I learned the other day that bag-pipes can be very useful in this situation too…

CaptJon
    Free Member

I love seeing the faces of visitors when they see cows in the middle of Newcastle. It is all the students can talk about if they are in the halls which back on to the moor.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You just wanted to look at her bottom, didn't you

And is that such a crime? 🙂

scaredypants

Rolled up on the bike, cows got a little spooked and moved

round my way they deliberately saunter onto the road if they see a bike or car coming

Harry_the_Spider

You are like Moses, but with cows.

ChrisHeath

You are like Moses, but with cows.

Mooses?

Harry_the_Spider

[Spits coffee] That was rubbish [/Wipes up coffee]

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Mooses!

Classic! 🙂

alpinegirl
    Free Member

I learned the other day that bag-pipes can be very useful in this situation too…

In what way? Last time I played the pipes near a field of cows they all came running up to the fence where I was. I couldn't decide whether to be scared or laugh.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Did you get them to moove out of the way? Did you have a beef with them and refused to take their bull? Or was there some udder reason?

Sorry, I'll stop, I'm milking it now.
    :mrgreen:

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

And is that such a crime?

Not at all! I would have done! 😆

yunki
    Free Member

Last time I played the pipes near a field of cows they all came running up to the fence where I was

first of all thanks for being a piper.. it's a dirty job but someone has to do it..

And to answer your question.. the cows could have easily become hypnotised by your moosic and followed you anywhere.. according to Pete the Hippie… and he should know.

IHN

Surely a good karma weekend in store for all

Karma my arse, did you go out for a bike ride?

Xylene
    Free Member

It is all the students can talk about if they are in the halls which back on to the moor.

Are you sure? Students I knew in Newcastle only wanted to know where to get some green and what bars did the all you can drunk for a fiver deal. Can't recall any of them being taken by the cows, well the bovine variety anyway.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I think karma gets cancelled if you brag about it on forums.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I love seeing the faces of visitors when they see cows in the middle of Newcastle

drunk for a fiver deal

And thus your lesson on the circle of life in one of England's Northern Cities is complete.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

I think karma gets cancelled if you brag about it on forums.

I thought it only got cancelled if I copped a feel of her after saving the fair lady?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘I've just been a knight in shining, erm, lycra this morning’ is closed to new replies.