• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by tthew.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • I've eaten too much
  • Swelper
    Free Member

Feel like an overdue boil ready to burst at any moment

zippykona

Had 5 sausages for dinner rather than my normal 3 and I’m still hungry.

jekkyl

Buffet restaurant?

Klunk
    Free Member

2 slices of pizza left over from dinner are calling to me, I can hear them now…. must resist!

Swelper
    Free Member

Two mahoosive bowls of chicken stew post ride munchies

martinhutch

How about a ‘waffer-thin mint’, sir?

somafunk

I’ve just realised i forgot to have my tea 😕 , got home at 4pm, had a double espresso then popped across town to see mum, took dog out for a couple hours then back home, removed forks from bike as i haven’t serviced them since november so made a start but i just carried on and finished them then tidied up the bench in the shed as i splurged oil everywhere, sat down with a beer at 9.30 and forgot to have my tea……..these longer sunny nights play havoc with my eating habits 😉

Oh well, not worth eating now so i’ll bugger off to bed and look forward to scrambled eggs for breakfast.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Pfft.

Everytime I go to Bodeans somehouse in Soho, I order a sharing platter for two a then proceed to almost kill myself in my sleep by choking on my own smokey/bourbon whisky flavoured vomit. Then I spend the next day feeling like a sick Labrador.

somafunk

Just do what labradors do, throw up then you’ll find you have ample room to eat your own sick.

zeesaffa
    Free Member

I’m going to this place on Saturday!

Manchester

I hooe they do waffer thin mints!

Anyone else been? My first time. I hear it’s good 🙂

MrNice
    Free Member

Not been to Fazenda but I have done the Brazilian BBQ thing and it’s fantastic if you’re a carnivore. Mmmm, picanha [drools]. Last time I made sure I took the bike out in the morning so I got my money’s worth 😀

if you ever happen to be in Sao Paulo I can recommend Fogo de Chao

mattyfez

Been to fazenda in Leeds, it’s pretty good, if you like meat, you’ll like it.
    Only slight thing is (to be expected I suppose) is the expensive meats don’t come around as often as the cheaper ones, so you can’t just stuff your face with fillet mignon all night.

The salad /buffet bar is good too.

tthew

The salad /buffet bar is good too.

Said no one.

Ever. 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘I've eaten too much’ is closed to new replies.