Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • iTunes/iPhone help please
  • Peter
    Free Member

I.ve got a ;oad of music in iTunes, but I don't necessarily want it ALL on my iPhone. How can I delete it from the phone, but leave it in iTunes? The only way I can see seems to delete it from both, and I don't want to do that……….

Cheers
    🙂

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Untick them itunes and re-sync the phone, will delete all those on your ipod that are not ticked.

easygirl

create a playlist named iphone,in i tunes
    put all the music u want into the playlist, then when syncing your i phone , go to music tab in i tunes and tick the only sync iphones playlist

CountZero

You should tick the little box that says you want to manage music manually, then you just drag whatever you want onto your phone, and delete anything on there you don't want. It's how I've always set mine up. Any music you buy via your phone will be backed up into iTunes, so you can delete any tracks you don't want on the phone but they'll still be in iTunes on your computermebob; for example you've bought a whole album but only want to keep two or three tracks on the phone, but want to put others on a larger iPod. Easypeasy.

Peter
    Free Member

Untick them itunes and re-sync the phone, will delete all those on your ipod that are not ticked.

That was the first thing I tried and it didn't work

You should tick the little box that says you want to manage music manually, then you just drag whatever you want onto your phone

I'll try that, thanks, but it does seem a long winded way of doing it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘iTunes/iPhone help please’ is closed to new replies.