Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • iTunes/iPhone frustration
  • TheFlyingOx

It’s exactly the about-to-be-described lack of control over stuff I’ve bought that means I’ll NEVER buy another apple product, but the wife has an iPhone so I’m stuck.

She wants some new songs on her phone. I’ve tried to stick them on via the Mongolian Clusterf**k of an app that is iTunes. I just get the “no can do” red circle with a line through it.
    I look at the iPhone through iTunes. It apparently is full. I highlight a load of stuff do delete. There’s no option to delete it. Anywhere. At all. It’s the most intuitive, unfriendly, useless bit of software I’ve ever used, and I use MS Word to produce tabbed, bullet-pointed documents.

So, I’m unable to add music to the phone and unable to delete music from the phone. I’m currently at the “why the tapdancing **** would anyone pay such an extortionate amount to own such a user-unfriendly piece of s***e?” stage, and I’d be very appreciative of any advice on how to add/remove music.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Then get a different phone, honestly dear it just fell out of my hand

johnnystorm

Staggering how they sell so many millions of them when *everyone* must be having these problems. I mean, it can’t just be you? 😉

johnnystorm

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/media/

Have a cuppa and look through the link.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘iTunes/iPhone frustration’ is closed to new replies.