Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • its very windy, will my dog blow away?
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

so mrsconsequence is off visiting her sister tonight so its down to me to walk to the dog. i take him on 5am walks by myself anyway so this isn’t an issue, but tonight its VERY windy.

can i use the dog as a kite? we’ve got a 10m training lead and he wears a harness so i’m thinking it could work…

richc
    Free Member

will you be walking anywhere near children’s faces?

wwaswas

dress him like this and use a torch as a searchlight.

philconsequence
    Free Member

will you be walking anywhere near children’s faces?

i hope so… i do hope so. they smell very tasty judging by his interactions with the next-door neighbours kid.

he wears a flashing bike light so he has his own rave up during evening walks.

tracknicko
    Free Member

just let mine out for a piss and he never walked passed the window.

opened the door to find out what he was doing and he was just stood on the steps, head into the wind with his ears flapping like he had his head out a car window.

silly sod was loving it.

bigbadbob
    Free Member

Please tell me you have one of those collars for your dog that lights up, that would be so funny to see your Dog Kite with illumination. That would freek any passer by out good style.

brakes
    Free Member

will my dog blow away?

only if it’s an Airedale Terrier

brakes
    Free Member

or I suppose a Skye Terrier

:wanders back to dogbreeds.com:

Helios
    Free Member

Mine goes batshitcrazy when it is windy… He was proper bonkers on his walk this afternoon – loadsa fun… He’s now passed out in front of the fire…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘its very windy, will my dog blow away?’ is closed to new replies.