Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • It's that time of year again…
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=MmbPh3u7_q0[/video]

And for those wanting more in depth and analytical information:

http://rethink911.org/news/reality-check-video-more-americans-are-rethinking-911/#pagecontent

To me this is almost like an IQ test… do you really believe what we’ve been told?

gonefishin
    Free Member

I take it by IQ test you mean that anyone who is dumb enough to believe that nonsense about building 7 obviously has a low IQ?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

This from my father, a wise yokel, in a recent conversation. “They always go on about New York, but you never see programmes about the Pentagon. It’s as if they don’t want to draw attention to it like they’ve something to hide.”

thepurist

We all know the truth – the Lizard overlords flew from Hitler’s base on the moon and used genes extracted from Shergar spliced with DNA collected from area 51 to produce clone Muslim terrorist replica pilots who would do their will, while Elvis and Lord Lucan had secretly wired the buildings with explosives when they were built and the bloke who really shot JFK set off the explosives. And the whole thing was rehearsed on the sound stage in Hollywood where the filmed the fake moon landings. Prove *that* didn’t happen,

ohnohesback
    Free Member

No, it’s this conspiracy…

richmtb

So jivehoneyjive what’s your take on the 9/11 terrorist attacks?

I’m willing to accept that there may well have been a limited conspiracy after the fact to try and cover up just how badly the various US security organisations performed but the idea that this was a black flag incident carried out by the shadow US government is a bit far fetched

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Far fetched or no, the way all 3 of the buildings collapsed is consistent with controlled demolition and whatsmore, the molten metal which burned for weeks underground defies any of the explanations of jet fuel being the culprit.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm3Ot1JxNdE[/video]

Combine this with the (possibly co-incidental, but unlikely given the frequency) of deaths of key witnesses:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU[/video]

How about the ‘Dancing Israelis’ of Urban Moving Systems Inc who were given $500,000 by the US Government (not to mention the missing $2.3 trillion as reported on Sept 10 by Donald Rumsfeld).

Do I know the full picture, with all the answers… NO, but even all the Dung beetles in the world combined couldn’t deal with all the bullshit we’ve been fed.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What bearing does this have on anything, really?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

thepurist

the way all 3 of the buildings collapsed is consistent with controlled demolition

It’s called progressive collapse, and can be proven theoretically as well as practically. eg.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=97f_1297190596

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=feb_1297545164

EDIT – A bit of further googling has shown that the tin foil hat brigade have ‘proven’ that there wasn’t progressive collapse at the WTC so I’m not even going to bother trying.

gonefishin
    Free Member

Far fetched or no, the way all 3 of the buildings collapsed is consistent with controlled demolition

1. I’m not sure whether or not that is actually true
    2. It may well be “consistant” but that doesn’t mean that it was a controlled demolition.

legend
    Free Member

3. It is likely to be consistant with the way buildings fall after being ploughed by a large airliner

mattjg
    Free Member

I thought this thread was going to be about Strictly.

legend
    Free Member

This is the only time where a thread about Strictly would be better

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

3. It is likely to be consistant with the way buildings fall after being ploughed by a large airliner

NO, especially as Building 7 wasn’t hit

(and the BBC reported it before it happened!!):

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MoIQ3Ic0CE[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

To me this is almost like an IQ test… do you really believe what we’ve been told?

I dont believe what I am being told by you

Subtle and well played cpt

mattjg
    Free Member

Aliona partnered with no-hoper Jacklin? She’ll be gone in a week or two, a major blow.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I only got it now you’ve highlighted it JY Jelly… and yes I do think the Bushes had play in this; I hope that doesn’t come as too much of a shock to you.

wwaswas

Not the bake off thread then?

legend
    Free Member

NO, especially as Building 7 wasn’t hit

No kidding, but they other two were. And they were guided in by laser designators too!

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I’ve not seen much in the way of x**s or halloween merchandise out yet.

And 9/11? The official ‘truth’ and what really happened are different.

legend
    Free Member

So the unofficial ‘truth’ is more true than the official ‘truth’? But surely if the unoffocial ‘truth’ became the official ‘truth’ then that too would no longer be true?!?!? 😯

I blame the Moonins.

yunki
    Free Member

I’m convinced there is a cover up going on, but not that it’s necessarily as sinister as jivehoneyjive os suggesting..

Something that is never discussed is what the attack was in retaliation for.. I don’t believe that those responsible woke up one morning with an overwhelming urge to crush the infidel.. What atrocities were being committed against Muslims overseas in US operations black or otherwise?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

So what actually happened then?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

The best way of hiding the truth is to well and truly muddy the waters around it. This I fear has happend. Just as with the events of Roswell, if those with something to hide can seed false theories and evidence in the truth movement, they can ofbscurate the issue beyond any hope of a rational enquiry.

mactheknife

Yep, and as i keep saying to the loon i work with who is a fully paid up member of the “the illuminati control us all but we are too stupid to realise it” club, what was the real reason behind the attacks. And as usual hit me with facts. Could it not in all honesty just be that there were 12 Jihadists wanting to hit America where it hurt the most?

mattjg
    Free Member

So what actually happened then?

Aliona, who is one of the few non-pneumatic female dancers and a graceful joy to watch (she won a couple of years ago), got partnered with Tony Jacklin, who’s a chubby old golfer. So they’re gong to get binned early and she’ll be off our screens. It seems an odd decision, but maybe she has other plans for November and December.

legend
    Free Member

Could it not in all honesty just be that there were 12 Jihadists wanting to hit America where it hurt the most?

That’s too close to rational thought for this thread

piemonster

“the illuminati control us all but we are too stupid to realise it”

Somebody actually thinks somebody is in control? Blimey.

Anyway, having read a couple of these conspiracy tin hat foil 911threads before. I’m not about to embark another one.

Can somebody summarise, very briefly. The current theory? Or is it the same as last time?

thepurist

But the whole Aliona/Jacklin thing stinks. Aliona got the boot, went public with the fact that it wasn’t her choice to leave (as reported by the BBC) and was off the radar this year. Then Natalie has an “accident” and they have to find a pro dancer quick, so who’s actually available? Aliona. So she’s happy to be back on the show but the BBC still don’t really want her and lumber her with Jacklin to make sure she’s got no chance if winning.

Plus she’s gone blonde after being defiantly red headed for the last few years – a coded message that she’s being forced to conform with the other female pros.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Yep, and as i keep saying to the loon i work with who is a fully paid up member of the “the illuminati control us all but we are too stupid to realise it” club, what was the real reason behind the attacks. And as usual hit me with facts. Could it not in all honesty just be that there were 12 Jihadists wanting to hit America where it hurt the most?

Could it not be as simple as the most powerful people in the world who profit from war and oil want to continually destabilize the resource rich middle east to ensure lucrative trade in both of their vested interests… in order to do so, they need ample justification to sway public opinion.

Just a thought…considering amongst other things the buildings were in dire need of a refit due to a proliferation of ASBESTOS, how then could FIRE be to blame…

Sorry, I know, I’m just complicating matters 😉

thepurist

I must’ve missed the prophecies of global peace breaking out and the dawn of a new age of harmony in the middle east that necessitated such a plan.

Anyhow, back to Aliona…

yunki
    Free Member

What I find really hard to understand is the willingness of some people to be so fervently trusting..

It’s a bit creepy

IanMunro
    Free Member

Just a thought…considering amongst other things the buildings were in dire need of a refit due to a proliferation of ASBESTOS, how then could FIRE be to blame…

What does that sentence even mean?
    You don’t appear to have complicated anything.

I like scroobius pip’s take on stuff like this.

Throw enough shit at the wall and some of it will stick.
    But make no mistake, your wall’s still covered in shit.

footflaps

Does anyone actually care? Other than Americans….

Junkyard
    Free Member

I only got it now you’ve highlighted it JY Jelly… and yes I do think the Bushes had play in this; I hope that doesn’t come as too much of a shock to you

Its a reference to Kaesae formerly of this Parish, banned I assume, who was the resident conspiracist whose seat you now inhabit.

Could it not be as simple as the most powerful people in the world who profit from war and oil want to continually destabilize the resource rich middle east to ensure lucrative trade in both of their vested interests… in order to do so, they need ample justification to sway public opinion

A shitty document and ignoring the will of the people worked here
    In the US the president does not require authority to wage war
    There were probably easier ways to achieve this goal that did not involve murdering US citizens and blowing up buildings
    Whist its true Bush was keen for war it is still some leap to assume he did this.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Its a reference to Kaesae formerly of this Parish, banned I assume, who was the resident conspiracist whose seat you now inhabit.

Dear me Junkie, you are dulling in your old age… read that again in a kaesae context:

and yes I do think the Bushes had play in this; I hope that doesn’t come as too much of a shock to you

though I am not he, you must remember, this is not the 1st battle I have fought in pursuit of the ‘truth’ so I am pretty well versed in the whole

‘straight minded guys come up with conspiracy theory that conspiracy theorist must be previous token conspiracy theorist resurrected by some kind of techno witchcraft (burn the witch)’

scenario which has little bearing on the truth

drlex
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

Apologies i thought you were newer but dullard that i am i got the bearing references without a prompt 😉

tomhoward

9/11 bullshit conspiracy theory thread on the anniversary of the event.

Real classy, that.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘It's that time of year again…’ is closed to new replies.