Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Its Friday, its warm, the sun is out so where are we all riding this weekend?
  • cinnamon_girl

Purbecks Forum Ride cos that's THE place to be. 😀

andytherocketeer

Tempted to ride out to Frankenstein's Castle, and/or the local dinosaur pits.

Simon

Local on Sunday for me, out of Bingley and up the hill and see what happens from there.

aviemoron
    Free Member

Errrr, it's warm and the sun is out?!!!!! Really? I'm just back in from a 2hr ride in the sleety snow!

Nick

First bivvy ride of the year tonight to test out the WRT kit ready for the end of May, 30 mile circumnavigation of Shrewsbury, couple of pubs, finish off about 15 miles from home, have to be back by 8am…

If I'm really really good I might even get a ride on Sunday on the Long Mynd.

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

The hills i can see out of the office window – Purbecks. SUN SUN SUN!

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Just done Marple Roman Lakes to Edale via a few climbs, Jacobs LadderN up Mam Tor,
    Rushop etc. Lost some blood on the way. A tour near Buxton on Sunday 🙂

lowey

Going to have a go and the new stuff at Cragg Quarry.

forge197
    Free Member

Lonesome and Bloody Bush at Kielder tomorrow PM then Newcastleton on Sunday AM chilled riding this weekend and a trip out in the camper.

yoshimi

Planning on recreating the STW Northern Rivington ride taking in Pigeon Tower, Pike, Mast & Darwen Tower (expecting to get lost around that bit)- on the up side I reckon Great Hill should be dry 🙂

Kieron
    Free Member

Sounds like cut Gate will be busy then, Heading over there with some mates Saturday also. Can't wait :).

Then hopefully a local pootle Sunday.

ps44
    Free Member

Riding the Summit 65 in the Chilterns with two mates on Saturday. Sunday we'll see…

jonb
    Free Member

Got a plan to do Glentress Black, Innerleithen and then Glentress red on Saturday. Not sure if we'll manage it yet but it's a training ride for the Kielder 100.

Special_ized_Jamie

Mendips as it could be the only ride of the year I get up there without it being boggy as per usual!

oldfart

Jamie was up there today .It'll never be better .Blue skies and dust magic !

Isle of Wight.

My hay fever is bad at the mo, so a bit of cheeky clifftop riding over Tennysons Down breathing in the sea air should work wonders.

theflatboy
    Free Member

i'm not riding anywhere – revising for exams 🙁
    also not drinking for the same reason… 🙁

on the plus side, quite a long summer holiday after they finish 🙂

mmb
    Free Member

purbecks forum ride!

ton

north yorkshire moors ride tomorrow
    camping at cropton, ale session at cropton brewery tomorow night
    watching the pro's at dalby sunday. 8)

thegerminator
    Free Member

Purbecks forum ride sat,
    exmoor on sun trails are
    dry and fast sun is shining
    it don't get any better.

Kevevs
    Free Member

done my riding today and yest. working all w/e. Thanks for the reminder 🙁

amodicumofgnar

Peak because its just so dry and 18months too late I'm getting all my from the door local loops worked out. Either a Roych Clough – Chapel Gate – Cave Dale combination was pos hayfield area sunday as the ramblers are out in force there tomorrow. Some 75th Kinder trespass do.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Its Friday, its warm, the sun is out so where are we all riding this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.