Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Its dusty in here – dog content 😢
  • teenrat
    n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Read that story on BBC earlier, got a little dusty here too.

masterdabber
    Free Member

I’m not really a real doggy person (I don’t dislike them either) but….that’s a very touching story. A nice thing to do.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

That is indeed lovely 🙂

toby1

As someone who has recently got a dog I can confirm it has opened me up to more emotion than I’ve allowed myself to feel for a very long time.

When she gets sick or relapses (auto-immune) it’s a crushing feeling of helplessness and frailty.

myti
    Free Member

Omg.. I can see that being me doing something like that in the next few years. My lab who’s 12 has done so many adventures with us and she lives for the next outing with her pack. We did the long way up Pen y Fan with her for my 40th birthday in May and it was wonderful. She had a great time paddling in the lake on the way back down.

Poopscoop

Unfortunately not “owned” a dog in a long time.

They are without a doubt the best companion you can have in life other than a loved one.

Terribly sad when things come to an end though.

ElShalimo

that’s a lovely story

timbog160

We recently took on a 2 year old greyhound – her idea of heaven would be to be carried everywhere in a wheelbarrow 😀

Inbred456
    Free Member

Never been without a dog as long as I can remember. No other animal gives as much unconditional** love as a pooch.

** As long as you feed them!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Its dusty in here – dog content 😢’ is closed to new replies.