Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Its dark and raining so what summer festivals do you have lined up for 2014 :-)
  • surfer
    Free Member

?

grievoustim
    Free Member

Latitude

First time there for me

We went to festival no 6 last year, which was excellent despite nearly getting blown away on the Sunday

Mister-P
    Free Member

I have Outlook in Croatia already booked. Went to Boomtown last year which was mental but I am not sure my brain can cope with that one again.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    fieldy
    Free Member

Boardmasters again – although not too impressed with line up
    Possibly Leeds, although I saw Arctics and Blink 182 there a few years ago.
    Had good reports about Kendall Calling, so might see who is on there?

sc-xc

Bearded Theory and Dogfest so far 😀

scuttler

Kendal Calling’s a possibility

Wanna take the kids and the van to Deershed – http://deershedfestival.com/

I would always keep an eye out on Festival de Nimes (Roman amphitheatre in Nimes in June/July which is nice) since seeing Arctic Monkeys and Arcade Fire there in one night back in 2007. And they bring cold cans of beer to you at EUR2.50 a pop!! http://www.festivaldenimes.com/

surfer
    Free Member

@scuttler

If you have little ones I can recommend camp Bestival. Took my kids 5 yrs on the trot and they absolutely loved it. 4 dads and 12 kids!

warton
    Free Member

scuttler, been to deershed the last two years. Not going back this year. 1st year was lush, perfect size, room in all the tents for kids to do stuff, great line up. last year was bigger, all the tents were rammed, bands weren’t as good. this year the bands look very good, but I’m assuming they’re increasing capacity again which is a real shame. when asked about capacity they’re being very evasive.

surfer
    Free Member

Kendal calling looks good.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Big bike bash and global gathering.

Northwind

I love festivals but none of them float my boat so far 🙁 Usually head up to T in the Park but racing that weekend this year so that’s off. Keeping an eye on Sonisphere and Reading though.

TexWade
    Free Member

Green man for me in August.

Unfortunately there is also an 80s music festival at Ashton Court same week- end as the Bikefest which Mrs Tex wanted us to go to. Nick Kershaw and Toyah have trumped mountain biking, beer and BBQ. Gutted ! Perhaps the eighties stars might put in a team ? Would love to see Rick Astley come a cropper !

turbo1397
    Free Member

Managed to get tickets for glasto.. cant wait 😀

Mister-P
    Free Member

Really enjoyed Boardmasters a couple of years ago. I felt very old though. It was full of kids, a lot of them wasted. Some proper saucer eyes and wobbly jaws. It was funny watching them.

Duggan

Festival No6, the only one I can be bothered going to these days

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Its dark and raining so what summer festivals do you have lined up for 2014 :-)’ is closed to new replies.