Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • It's been years since I've been able to do this! New bike!
  • jonb
    Free Member

Not much point taking a picture.

It's a stock Stumpjumper FSR Elite.

Now got to decide which one to do the Merida on. This or the 456. Bit worried about the first ride being a very long one. Might take the 456 as at least I have done long rides on it before. Give me more of a chance to set up the new one properly.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Nice, but you really want to add a bit of colour to your back yard.

stumpy01

Nice……although will probably be slated on here.

I'm looking to replace mine soon but have decided to wait until the 2010 bikes come out. Shortlist is Zesty, Fuel EX8 & Stumpjumper.
    Might end up with the Stumpjumper though anyway as I can probably get one at a large discount through my brothers father-in-law who works in a shop. If I ride them all & there's little difference between them, then if I can get the stumpjumper for hundreds less, then it'll be hard to go for something else.

The FSR elite seems to be the best choice in terms of components/value – I like the fact that it doesn't have Spesh suspension bits on it.

I am tempted to agree with you on the bike for the Merida….probably best to get the Spesh properly set-up, make sure it's all put together right before you take it on a longer ride.

nuke

Not much point taking a picture.

😉

Back in 2005, SJ FSR Elite was the first FS I'd bought: fantastic bike. Enjoy 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Was it snowing when you took the picture.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘It's been years since I've been able to do this! New bike!’ is closed to new replies.