Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 157 total)
  • It's been a while – Small things that grind your gears
  • tenfoot

The people at work who leave the kitchen in a mess. They’re clearly too important to clear up after themselves.

People who say “my bad”. My bad what for goodness sakes?

seavers
    Free Member

Sand in my vagina.

nealglover
    Free Member

So where exactly are you supposed to keep your coins, then?

If your skirt doesn’t have pockets, just leave it loose in the bottom of your handbag ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    coolhandluke
    Free Member

People who don’t have the decency to say please or thank you.

hairyscary

jambourgie – Member
    Or men that fish coins out of a little pocket in their wallet. Otherwise known as A PURSE.
    So where exactly are you supposed to keep your coins, then?
    In your trouser pocket. Like a man. Instead of standing at the bar hunched up like a rodent squinting into your purse.

I thought the etiquette was to pay with a fresh note at every visit to the bar and return home with approximately £30 in loose change……obviously in your pocket.

kraftyslices

People who say “can i have” instead of “may I have”

orange
    Free Member

taxi drivers who use their hazard warning lights instead of indicators

so Mr. Taxi Driver, are you turning left/turning right/stopping/about to perform a U turn or have you broken down?

Cougar

eidt: cougar i thought better of you..

I may not have been entirely serious.

Besides, I have a man bag so have no room to complain.

MrNice
    Free Member

the edinburgh defence

Cougar

I’m not quite that Northern. Or argumentative.

MrNice
    Free Member

no-one is that argumentative

project
    Free Member

Drivers who cant reverse into parking spaces, and drivers who reverse out of driveways onto main roads.

Train pasengers who ask me to move my bag of the seat oposite so they can then bang knees and legs against me and breathe their germs over me,the bag is on the seat to stop that.

Women drivers who use the mirrors on a car to do their hair and makeup.

Poeple who still think the condems are doing a good job of the uk plc

NZCol

People who I know a quite well off answering all of those “Post a comment for a free bag of air” posts on Farceboak. I’m not sure why but I get irrationally annoyed.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Well paid footballers who pretend to be injured after being even looked at by another player.
    If I was a manager I’d say, ‘right, every time you fall down & hold your leg & cry, I’m fining you 50K’
    Pussies!

toppers3933
    Free Member

People who say pants when they mean trousers.

Men wearing hats inside.

People who say edit when they mean film. Especially older blokes who are trying to sound ‘hip’ and ‘trendy’ etc.

tomkerton
    Free Member

The phrase ‘have a listen’ makes me wince as to listen is a verb so it is therefore impossible to have a listen.

Oh and the use of ‘plane’ when they mean aeroplane or aircraft. Planes make wood smooth.

siwhite
    Free Member

Luggage with handles and wheels towed by a ‘man’. If you can’t lift and carry your luggage for 20 yards between car and airport trolley, you’ve got too much stuff.

People who say ‘simples’.

brakes
    Free Member

sand in seaver’s vagina

iamroughrider
    Free Member

having to add your own salt to swarfega to make it like to used to be made. Average without, great with. Not an issue really, just a bit annoying. Although it could be I have a weird variant.

tomkerton
    Free Member

I agree about the reduced effectiveness of Swarfega.. And it is bloody expensive. Try laundry power to de-gunk your hands!

iamroughrider
    Free Member

add some salt, it’s great then. Proper 80’s style. Try to use latex gloves now mostly. Thanks, might try that at some stage.

bigblackshed

Man bags.

It’s either a brief case, laptop bag or a rucksack. Maybe at a push a messenger bag if it’s a proper one and your on a bike. If it looks like a woman’s handbag, it’s a handbag.

Coffee.

When I order an americano, I want an americano. No I do not want milk, I’d have ordered a flat white if I wanted milk. And it comes in three British sizes, small, medium and large. Not short, tall, grande, venti. I’ve no idea what your menu means because I didn’t go on the “barista” training course like you did for half a day.

I could go on, but my blood pressure is on the rise…….

GHill

People who say “off of”.

singletrackmind

Yoots who half wear a wooly hat and / or sunglasses inside. Its not cold inside , we dont live in the 1900’s , we have a wonderful thing called central heating , Why is the hat mostly off your head anyway?
    If you move at anything more than a glacial pace your silly half on / half off hat will fall off anyway.
    You are not in 1D
    You resemble benny from Crossroads.

skiboy
    Free Member

People who have their **** nav stuck right in the middle of their windscreen !

ITS NOT A BLOODY HUD !!!!

Following someone the other day and she had to slow down every time she had to dip her lights because she couldn’t see out the windscreen because of the glare ! I could read it behind her !!!

And also,

Red light jumpers !! Even started doing it myself a few months back, after witnessing so many near misses and noticing how many people were also doing it I decided to stop immediately and learn to be patient again.

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Kylie Minogue.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Hipsters
    Poncey Tea Bags
    Citrus Lagers
    French Cider
    Men that wear Scarfs without Coats
    Rickets
    The word Planted.
    Twatty large faced Watches
    GoPros on every bike ride.
    Large Rucksacks on every bike ride.
    Hummus

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

And Keane.

mightymule
    Free Member

Oh so many many many things – although most can be grouped under the heading “showing an utter lack of respect for others”.

Currently top of the list is having a disembowelled rat dropped onto my head whilst asleep.

Cougar

Man bags.

That Mr Anderson is the sound of inevitability.

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Men that wear Scarfs without Coats

Oh Jesus yes. That one as well.

Weasel
    Free Member

Sort of covered already with the bag situation, but in the past few years there seems to be a need for loads of people to take a a wheelie case to work, and a small case at that.
    Carry the wretched thing, it’s only got a notebook, packet of monster munch and a kit kat inside.

There will be more to add..

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

People who put photo’s of their dinner, etc, on Facebook. Divvies.

mightymule
    Free Member

People persistently saying “infer”, when they should be saying “imply”

AAAARGHHH!

ricky1
    Free Member

People that go into a cafe/coffee shop and say “can I GET” instead of proper British language like “please could I have” .
    Man bags let the man race down,wait that’s 2 things……I could go all day,don’t get me started.

ricky1
    Free Member

David Cameron
    eBay scammers
    Bike thieves
    Thieves
    Smack heads
    Ex smack heads that think they have achieved something by quitting smack
    Irresponsible dog owners
    50 mph in the fast lane

Cougar

Man bags let the man race down

Ok, I’ll bite.

I’m a geek, my trousers are at capacity. What alternative options do you suggest?

toxicsoks
    Free Member

New to me but this evening, in the supermarket, I saw a chap in shorts, flip-flops, wearing a,heavy, sweatshirt under a down gillet and a scarf. Mrs Sox had to drag me away……… 👿

Jamie
    Free Member

my trousers are at capacity.

iamroughrider
    Free Member

ditto cougar.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 157 total)

The topic ‘It's been a while – Small things that grind your gears’ is closed to new replies.