Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • its a fab sunny day & im going to…….
  • fastindian
    Free Member

be going nowhere!!!!! the wifes working & im looking after the kids, ah to be out around Betws y coed, anyone else in the same boat & where would you be riding if you could?

Harry_the_Spider

I have spent the last two days moving big **** off heavy stone troughs and replanting a tree.

I may get a couple of hours out this afternoon… or I may end up moving rocks again.

My bikes are mere ornaments.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Still drunk after a very heavy weekend. I have been brow beaten into doing the garden this afternoon. Might snatch an hour later or maybe a beer in the garden.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

I’m off to Tesco now that the sun’s out properly, but I had “Plan B” in action at half six this morning, so got a little sneaky singlespeed jolly in. It’s all about the planning, but as I’ll be around all day now, I can feel Tesco being followed by the garden, followed by hoovering, followed by the tip… hey ho! 😕

Stranger
    Free Member

I’m on an enforced separation from my bike. It could last another couple of weeks.
    If I could ride it would be Utah – spent a couple of hours watching Red Bull Rampage yesterday and I’m feeling suitably inspired 😀

Mind you, that could lead the way to an even longer separation!

ps44
    Free Member

Sit here suffering from man flu when I should be riding the HONC 🙁

ton

i’m off to a family christening at 12…… 🙁
    but the place we are going after sell some rather nice ales…. 😀

aw
    Free Member

I had a nice ride lined up but the wife booked a Pilates class and I am left looking after the kids…loads of jobs to do later so I might sneak in an hour blast around my local fav single track if I can 😉

knottie8
    Free Member

well I might pop out on the bike after the F1 on tv.

MrNutt
    Free Member

under house arrest.

andrew
    Free Member

Been into town, bought ridiculous amount of snacks for train journey to Northumberland tomorrow and spending the rest of the day en famille. Where would I like to be cycling? Anywhere. Offroad, onroad, on two wheels.

kiwijohn

First cold day of the year so we rode up the mountain to get snowed on. Twas awesome.

will
    Free Member

Working on assignments now. However i have just decided that i’m bored and am going to play on the DH runs at Wharncliffe.

Bye.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Got a damaged shoulder/chest/hip/knees from a crash on Wednesday night. No bikey (or much else…) for a few days at least.

Oi, Nutt; is it this kind of House Arrest?

trail_rat
    Free Member

only place ill be riding for the next few days (if my achillies is working again) is the hospital , got a ride in the blue light taxi this morning (as a passenger) as my dad took not well again:(

andrew
    Free Member

Best wishes to your dad trail_rat. Our trip to Northumberland is to take the grandkids to see my folks to give my poorly mum a bit of a boost. Nae cycling but it would be a bit selfish to disappear off for a couple of days whilst ‘helping grandma get better’…

EdwardH

I had a ride planned for today, everything was going swimmingly until about an hour before the off, whan my wife started shouting down the toilet telephone. That’s twice now, she had the bad grace to go into labour three weeks ago when I had another good ride planned.

I now have a hyperactive two year old who has me building train tracks for Thomas and a three week old screaming the place down.

Oh the joy 😆

marsdenman
    Free Member

cappuccino whilst packing the overnight bag, about to set of to Taunton – 4.5hrs on the M6 and M5 – joy…….

In fairness i did get out yesterday, did an 8 mile walk with a mate (riding not really an option at the mo due to, ahem, discomfort) Set off from Uppermill, made our way back to Marsden via The Cross Keys, Church Inn, Diggle Hotel and Tunnel End Inn…. met the respective Mrs’, train into Hudds, quiet couple in The Grove, couple more in The Riverhead on the way home – top day all round 😛

thepodge
    Free Member

broken swingarm means I’ll be spending this fine day in the cellar stripping the frame ready to be returned on warranty

simonralli2
    Free Member

I partied waaayyy too hard with Amy Whinehouse last night in Spain

I was going to do either the third and final section of my local loop I have been putting together, or ride at casares, again, riding a section that looked tasty but we didnt explore last time.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘its a fab sunny day & im going to…….’ is closed to new replies.