Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Italian Investments?
  • stevemalone
    Free Member

Hi,

Due to the tax police chasing my father and his being 69 years old and ready to retire he is selling his home in Italy. He also has 2 smaller apartments further into the valley at the 130 and 190 thousand Euro mark. He has asked me to contact the cycling community in the UK, so here we go!

The attached link will allow you access to the information pack – having ridden this region for over 15 years I’m happy to attest this is a very promising hub for a guiding business for both MTB and Road or, if you find yourself with a few £’s behind the sofa, just a lovely place for a bolt hole or retirement property. The next valley over is home to numerous well known MTB companies. The Giro has just passed through the region, the opening TT ‘bike path’ is 9km away from the door.

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B396phq_VBTufnFoOGwzQ2NVTVZCSGlCTFg3UlFDTG40ZDk5OGFiUkh2NmV0WldLeVdIQWc/edit

If you need any more info please get in touch

stephen.malone@hotmail.com

Steve

BlobOnAStick

Could you give some idea which area you are on about? (It might be obvious, but I can’t tell, sorry!)

jools182
    Free Member

Unfortunately my sofa isn’t big enough to hide that kind of cash. Looks lovely though

alpin
    Free Member

Where exactly?

Looks nice. But where?!

allthepies
    Free Member

It’s all in the information pack 🙂

The house is located in Costiolo, a small hamlet of less than a dozen houses.

Looks lovely BTW.

Pigface
    Free Member

Wow looks stunning

ElShalimo

Doesn’t this belong in the For Sale section with all your other posts?
    😉

BlobOnAStick

The house is located in Costiolo, a small hamlet of less than a dozen houses.

I know, but where is Costiolo? Google maps can’t trace it…. except it does come up with a number of street name across the country with that title…..

wwaswas

I assume stw get commission on any sale made as a result of this advert 🙂

Pigface
    Free Member

I saw it on Google maps it is near Imperia, tiny place with a dog in the road 😆

BlobOnAStick

ah, ok! ta

allthepies
    Free Member

Just put “Costiolo, Italy” into google maps and it finds it.

andyrm
    Free Member

Right in the Ligurean hotspot, near Molini, roughly equidistant from Sanremo, San Romolo and Finale, so some bloody amazing trails round there.

stevemalone
    Free Member

Sorry Chaps!

Costilo is just inland, nearest big place is Dolcedo, the village 600m away is Prela, has shops, eats, bars etc… Actually best pizza place in the universe…

Pieve is further in land, next valley accross, at bottom of DH track to be seen in DIRT- Europa, literally….

Road or MTB, it’s the bomb.

stevemalone
    Free Member

Other places being cleared out at 50% plus reductions

http://www.belpalazzo.com/property.htm

Two germans just bought a 190,000 Euro apartment for 100,000. Being honest he totally manages the whole projects from shell to final fix (ex RIBA architect of 19 years and structural engineer)and is only selling them at 5-10k profit but with Euro crash is actually making a virtual loss. Being pragmaitc he doesn’t care, just wants shot of them now as he has to pay vacancy tax on the ’empties’ and has had enough of working!!

stevemalone
    Free Member

If you want a heli tour watch stage 1 of the Giro! Flies all over the valley and passes 7 km from the front door

beej

Is the Italian market pretty depressed then? I’ve been looking at places around Lucca and there is stuff up for sale that was listed a couple of years ago, various part finished projects as well.

stevemalone
    Free Member

It’s kaput

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Italian Investments?’ is closed to new replies.