Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 138 total)
  • It suddenly occurred to me – I don't think I am well-liked on here
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’d rather have my opinions challenged than confirmed…

Well I can’t argue with that.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Oi! This thread is about me – ME I tell you, not SfB. Leave him out of this and massage MY ego.

Dobbo

Stay, and the ones who want you to go should go.

What happened to the other fanylions who used to be on here?

yossarian
    Free Member

He ate them all

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

This thread is about me

This is true. But apart from recognising your name, I don’t really know who you are/anything about you, therefore I have no opinion concerning your original post.

But hang about anyway …………I’ll try to form an opinion about you for the future.

wwaswas

He ate them all

pastilles_fanylion?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

What happened to the other fanylions who used to be on here?

They got bored of it or found better things to do*

*I have better things to do, but I like to punctuate my day with floating around on here – I find it helps me work better as I am crap at focussing on one thing for very long and if I wasn’t on here I would be wandering off making coffees or somehow finding ways to not be at my desk.

Shortbread_fanylion appears occasionally though.

djglover
    Free Member

You probably need to ask yourself this:

If you and Surf Mat both leave, who will be the executive car driving, perfect parenting, small business owning paragon of virtue that we can all look up to and / or hate

nacho
    Free Member

As a casual (ie not regular) member of this forum I say stay, but I ahve one question – can you please tell me what a fanylion is?
    Also has Surf Mat gone? Not seem him for ages but it could be me not spending enough time on here 😆

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I find you an incredibly irritating know nothing nitwit. However I would be fairly confident you feel the same about me 🙂
    I’d say that was a score draw
    You are not vindictive nasty and unpleasant like some.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

WOH!!! THERE HE IS!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀

Where’ve you been?

stratobiker
    Free Member

Stay, but bear in mind you used to be the clueless shit that used to post your CSS layout problems on here and expect others to help you out for free. Now your the big I am who treats anyone doing something similar with such disdain.

SB

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I find you an incredibly irritating know nothing nitwit. However I would be fairly confident you feel the same about me

The thing is TJ – I know you can be very right about some things but you rarely admit to it when you ARE wrong. I don’t for a minute think that you are a know nothing nitwit but I do find it insulting that you think I am – which is the one problem I have always held with you and it is probably that fact alone that means we will never get on.

But I am glad you don’t think I am vindictive or nasty though – if I thought for a minute that people felt that about me I really would be upset.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Stay, but bear in mind you used to be the clueless shit that used to post your CSS layout problems on here and expect others to help you out for free. Now your the big I am who treats anyone doing something similar with such disdain

Woah! That wasn’t me – I don’t have a clue about CSS – never have and never will – I am not a web developer!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Now then girls, leave this sort of thing to the professionals (ie: Me and Fred).

lodious
    Free Member

The thing is TJ – I know you can be very right about some things

Easy tiger, let’s not get carried away.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

lodious – Member
    The thing is TJ – I know you can be very right about some things
    Easy tiger, let’s not get carried away.

😆

Seriously though – he does appear to be intelligent, I am more than happy to give him that.

yossarian
    Free Member

Seriously though – he does appear to be intelligent

So was hitler

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

MF wants to give me one? 😯

MF – that was supposed to not be taken too seriously my statement. The point is that your whole ethos and life experience is so divergent from mine we have very little in common so often end up at loggerheads. Its so difficult to reconcile viewpoints so far apart.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Wunundred! 😀

wwaswas

reconcile viewpoints so far apart.

you are, quite literally, arguing from different premises.

igmc.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

MF – that was supposed to not be taken too seriously my statement. The point is that your whole ethos and life experience is so divergent from mine we have very little in common so often end up at loggerheads. Its so difficult to reconcile viewpoints so far apart

Agreed

Cougar

can you please tell me what a fanylion is?

I assume it’s something to do with this – http://fanylionracing.ning.com/

Other than that, it’s Welsh for “details”.

Other than that, I haven’t a scooby. *garlic shrub*

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

MF – that was supposed to not be taken too seriously my statement. The point is that your whole ethos and life experience is so divergent from mine we have very little in common so often end up at loggerheads. Its so difficult to reconcile viewpoints so far apart

Why do you assume they were ever aligned?

Woah! That wasn’t me – I don’t have a clue about CSS – never have and never will – I am not a web developer!

Hah!! Caught you!!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Aye – Welshish for ‘details’.

We saw it on a HSBC poster in Cricheth (nr CyB) many years ago, giggled at it whilst drunk and it just stuck.

we have very little in common so often end up at loggerheads.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ByNROf8v-Q[/video]

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Hah!! Caught you!!

😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why don’t you think people like you, Winegums?

I think you’re alright. 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

LOVL at 10.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Why don’t you think people like you, Winegums?

I think you’re alright
    Dunno – I know that there is a huge amount of winding up that goes on in here and I have always taken it in the spirit it is meant but just recently I have noticed more posts that appeared to be of a more personally attacking nature.

Although, on reflection, other people have mentioned the same experience so mayhaps it isn’t just me.

But you Elfin me old mucker – I would happily sit in a pub with you, get pissed and talk jack-shit. 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

We saw it on a HSBC poster in Cricheth (nr CyB) many years ago, giggled at it whilst drunk and it just stuck.

Had a quick look on Google maps and it told me to **** Off!

Back to the point, to flounce or to not flounce? Take a small break, grow some while you’re away and come back a man. There’s some real tarts on here! 🙄

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

grow some while you’re away

Well no, I don’t think that was my point. I don’t care whether people agree with me (hell I am one of the most argumentative people on here sometimes and can be very opinionated) but if people actually disliked me or my views, then I just didn’t see the point of hanging around.

For example, I will sit in the pub and argue the toss with my mates all night about one thing or another but if we didn’t actually get on we wouldn’t be sat in the pub in the first place.

Personally I couldn’t give a shiny one who likes me or not on here – its an internet forum and none of you really exist.

As for mastilles – can’t say I’ve noticed you being a nob and can’t think of anyone I’d like to clear off tbh

McHamish
    Free Member

Life would be boring if we all had the same opinions…either that or we’d live in North Korea.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

stay-

even though you are a bit of a willy waver… 😉

but you have given out some good advice on all manner of shite ive posted and you have said thanks the few times ive given suggestions out.

i spend time on many a forum and this has to be one of the best for advice and tips on all manner of sh*Te

peace everyone

donsimon
    Free Member

Lacking self confidence, socially clumsy- you should fit right in.
    And if you have to ask this type of question, then yes, grow some.

johnners
    Free Member

Which all really just leaves the question – will however much attention be enough for you?

You’ll be checking this thread for the rest of your life.

Cougar

It occurs to me that the flounce is outdated. In these metric times you should 28ml instead.

tazzymtb

Lol @ cougar

Very nice indeedy squire, have a gold star and a scratch and sniff sticker

cinnamon_girl

No no, you’re one of the good guys. 🙂 Always enjoy hearing about your twins, how are they doing at the moment?

Hairychested – Member

And that’s before C_G said anything

^ ❓

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 138 total)

The topic ‘It suddenly occurred to me – I don't think I am well-liked on here’ is closed to new replies.