Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • IT recruitment agencies
  • strike
    Free Member

As above, just getting my latest CV out for IT jobs.

can anyone recomend others, apart from those listed below:

Cooper Lomaz
    Computer People
    Sentinel IT
    Anne Corder
    Computer Futures
    Certes

Thanks in advance

gusamc
    Free Member

scan these
    jobserve
    cw
    reed
    itjobboard

peterfile
    Free Member

My brother does architecture roles, if that’s any use send me an email and i’ll give you his details.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    simon_g

What area of IT? I know a couple of good smaller ones but they specialize in specific niches.

That said, precisely zero of my jobs so far have been landed via an agency. My current one I just identified a company I wanted to work for and sent them my CV.

strike
    Free Member

I’m looking for Project Management and Business Analyst roles (not Architecture, but thanks anyway).

vanilla83
    Free Member

Just put your CV on fish4jobs, CV Library and Jobsite and allow your CV to be searched/found and they’ll soon find it. Far quicker than you sending it to them and they’ll find you for the jobs they have (as opposed to them trying to find you jobs).

arcing
    Free Member

Strike, where in the country are you?

jamj1974

As an employer and candidate I’ve used Harvey Nash and had good experiences, in recruitment specifically for those roles too.

lodious
    Free Member

I can def. un-recommend Computer Futures. They are, head and shoulders, the worst agency I’ve ever dealt with.

brassneck

Tek Systems and MatchTech are worth a look

DaRC_L

Set up or update your LinkedIn profile as well
    plus search Jobserve and Computing

SkillWill
    Free Member

Good thread, saved some from here…

samuri
    Free Member

Rullion.

wl
    Free Member

Was just gonna suggest Rullion. Haven’t used them – are they good?

strike
    Free Member

I’m based near Peterborough.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Upload your CV to Jobsite & Jobserve and make it searchable – most agencies crawl for CVs from these sites.

See if you can find out who the big employers in Peterborough use

molgrips
    Free Member

I can’t recommend any. They always come across nice at first but end up screwing you over. But they have all the jobs.

As above – there are so many, probably hundreds, that you are best off just posting your CV everywhere generic, they will find it and contact you.

strike
    Free Member

Oh, I know only too well how recruitment agencies work…..! They are a necessary evil at times, though.

Thanks for all the replies.

samuri
    Free Member

Rullion are OK for us. They’re reasonably good for sourcing the right candidates. My only gripe with them is that they make the candidates write a CV in their template so we wouldn’t normally get to see the real CV. I always tell any candidate they put forward that they need to bring their real CV with them.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘IT recruitment agencies’ is closed to new replies.