Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • It is dark outside and just above freezing and I have just heard
  • Hohum
    Free Member

An ice cream van come down our road with its jingle going trying to sell ice-creams!

The thought of eating an ice cream at this time of year makes me feel distinctly chilly, brrr!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

but tasty!

Stoner
    Free Member

it’s the H man innit

niallmb
    Free Member

Round our way, They’re not just selling ice cream.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

I once klived in a place called Kilburnie, scary!

the ice cream van could get you any kind of drugs or alcohol ou wanted – it was an interesting queue…..

wrightyson
    Free Member

I entirely blame you for me just nipping to the freezer and digging out a magnum, which I ate in front of the fire!!

cranberry
    Free Member

The thought of eating an ice cream at this time of year makes me feel distinctly chilly, brrr!

Are you from the south ?

Hohum
    Free Member

^^^^

I was originally cranberry, down in the SW of England.

Spent the last 10 years up here in Scotland though and I still can not get used to the climate.

lovewookie

In Scotland, chances are it’s the local drug restock, especially if you’re in a nice area 😉

pixelmix
    Free Member

In Scotland, chances are it’s the local drug restock, especially if you’re in a nice area

Yup, the ice cream van where I lived in Glasgow made it nice and obvious by stopping outside only one block of flats in the street, and not bothering with anyone/anywhere else at all.

Mind you, maybe there was a tubber with a love of 99s in the block and I’m reading too much into it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘It is dark outside and just above freezing and I have just heard’ is closed to new replies.