Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • It could have been a child’s face…
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

According to the police when I called them after discovering some nobber had thrown a bottle of aftershock out his fourth floor window onto my car last night.

Initially I thought my window was smashed as there was large pieces of glass all over the road and my bonnet. But no.. Other than a minor crack my windscreen is all intact.

Fortunately the culprit was easily identified . The glass was from their window that they had neglected to open before throwing the bottle.

Are the youth of today really so stupid? The police are taking it seriously as in their own words ‘it could have landed on a child’s face’! Despite the circumstances I had to stifle a chuckle..

Drac

Possibly a domestic.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Why would you throw a child’s face out of the window? I can understand the aftershock though imagine actually drinking that

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    slowoldman

it could have landed on a child’s face

Did you not respond “or a baby robin”?

mattyfez

Just be thankful we have flat screen tv’s now, if it had been a 30 inch CRT it would have written your car off.

More seriously, glad it is being taken seriously, aside from obvious the danger of launching objects through windows several stories up, it could be the result of a serious assault or domestic abuse taking place.

tpbiker
    Free Member

They wanted me to collect the bottle for forensic tests! When I went back to collect it it had been removed. Police coming round at weekend for a statement.. Car parked elsewhere for the forseable.

Given the culprit was obvious I was seriously tempted to round up a few lads and knock on the door . But I’ll leave that option if the police take no action.

Given the flat is social housing I’m assuming they won’t have any cash for repairs. Its not badly damaged, but the paint work is scratched and given its my pride and joy I’m a bit pissed.

cornholio98
    Free Member

So many bad memories.. I can understand aftershock and other horrors when under the influence on a night out but never understood having it in the house. It’s not like you are going to sip while watching tv… drinking it before you head out or when you get back will end poorly

breadcrumb

^ Very much so. It ruined me on several occasions in my youth. Can’t stand the smell now..

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Were they vapists?

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Couldve been a builder’s bum-crack…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘It could have been a child’s face…’ is closed to new replies.