Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Issue 83
  • stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

What exactly is the point of the article on pages 32/33 ?

rOcKeTdOg

Its worth having, it’s got binners in it

leffeboy

Anyone else having problems downloading it on iPad fromocketmags? My sub should still be running but it I’d only available to purchase :(. I need more binners now

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Is the Binners article a ridicule of Hora with lots of pic of Benny Hill?

emmodd
    Free Member

Glad your copies have turned up 🙁

unklehomered
    Free Member

Curious return route from the Nidderdale loop, choosing road over bridleway 😕 Missed the leadmines on the way out too.

FAO STites. On your ‘the Knowledge’ bit you should add the TICs. with only space for a few B&Bs (often full if in a town centre) it would be good for those visiting. Also, the one in PB is staffed by a rather knowledgeable (dashed handsome, suave and sophisticated) MTBer who knows where all the good shit is for those wishing to extend their stay. 😉

The Famous pork pies come from the butcher, not the bakehouse. Do your research. 🙄 😉 The cake from the bakehouse is good, very good and the tiffin is outstanding, but the pork pies are not the best in town, by far… Unklehomer recommends crossing the road for sweet chili, or black pudding and apple.

slackalice
    Free Member

Just had the time so far to have a quick flick through and I’m loving the layout, design, look and feel. Well done people!

New font and style is easy on the eye and as usual photo’s are fab, as are the illustrations.

I do find photos that cover two pages a bit awkward, as it means breaking the spine to get the full view, but I say the influence of the new Art Director is apparent and as a whole it has freshened the mag up lots for me.

Thank you 😀

DavidB
    Free Member

That article (32/33) reads like some massive “in” joke …which we paid for?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Issue 83’ is closed to new replies.