Issue 83 App update

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Issue 83 App update
  • Tom

Hello everyone,
    This is an unofficial announcement. An email and fuller instructions will be posted shortly. Those of you expecting Issue 83 in Pocketmags can now activate your Singletrack subscription by following the simple instructions under ‘Activate’ in the App. Enjoy.

Premier Icon leffeboy
    Subscriber

Presses send/receive, drums fingers, gets excited
    (the simple instructions under activate don’t seem to include digital oly folks though)

Premier Icon Mark
    Subscriber

You are ‘print and digital bundle’ too, for the purposes of this exercise

You will need to enter your email address (the one we have registered with your account here) and your subscription number. Your sub number is displayed in your premier users settings page and on your members card.

cranberry

83 is now downloading.

For clarity, log in on pocketmags.com and then “Activate Subscription” can be found in the “My Account Options” section.

Premier Icon leffeboy
    Subscriber

No work. When I enter the username/sub num it says not recognised even though I’ve already had several issues including 82. Looks like I need to click on the ‘approve giving pocket ages my info’ button in premier settings but then I get told that my first issue is 84. Guess it’s good old PDF for my fix of binners

Premier Icon vinnyeh
    Subscriber

No work here either. Log into pocketmags in the app first, then enter username as requested (have tried both email and stw login), and sub number, but get invalid username/subscription number message.
    Edit: seems identical to leffeboy’s issue.

parkesie

Mine seems to have worked.

Premier Icon Mark
    Subscriber

The message about issue 84 you can probably ignore – that’s a message we’ve created at our end. Once you are in the app and have activated your sub you should be able top download issue 83.

Android users need to do things differently.

1 – Go to the Google Play store and download the ‘Pocketmags Magazine’ app.
    Then go to Pocketmags.com and create a pocketmags account.

Once you are logged in on the pocketmags website select ‘Activate Subscription’ from the menu on the left.

Select ‘Singletrack from the dropdown list and then enter your email address (registered with us) and then your subscription number.

Once you have done this on the pocketmags website you will be able to login to the app and your issue of Singletrack will be available in your ‘subscriptions’ tab.

simonbea

The pocketmags app is cack on Android – for me anyway. Magazines unload themselves, normally you find this out as you sit down on a train to read them and have no internet available to re-download them

Premier Icon Mark
    Subscriber

We will have a dedicated Singletrack android app in the next few weeks. Hopefully that will solve the issues.

Vinnyeh, the reason you can’t activate your sub is because you have deleted your email address from your profile. Having a valid email address in your profile is a requirement of membership of this site so if you could please go and fill that in..
    a) Your subscription should then activate
    b) I won’t have to ban you 😉

Premier Icon vinnyeh
    Subscriber

Good spot Mark. Thanks for the solution.

Premier Icon leffeboy
    Subscriber

Working perfectly now, thanks

Premier Icon woody21
    Subscriber

After initial problems issue 83 downloaded automatically in Newstand and the Pocketmags App without any problems last week.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Issue 83 App update’ is closed to new replies.