Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Issue 77 Available in Mag Archive
  • Mark

It’s live now.
    PDF’s & ePubs at the moment.
    Pageflip issue shortly.
    iOS app version uploading as we type.

Incidentally, if we successfully managed to include your subscription account into our App trial we will be emailing you your login details tomorrow.

That’s for those subscribers who have an iPad and volunteered last month.

If the trial goes to plan then we will be giving all annual subscribers the option to access their subscription issues via the iOS app from issue 78.
    We haven’t forgotten Android users. You guys will also be able to access the app too 🙂

readikus

Really enjoying the latest issue – the artwork is getting better and better, and the stories are motivating me to plan a weekend away before the end of the year. Keep it up!

clightfoot37

Mark, the 29er tyre review in Issue 77 refers to another recent 29er mud tyre review, where can we find this please?

Many thanks.

markreed
    Free Member

Downloaded to iPad last night. Opened it this afternoon and it’s gone from my library and doesn’t appear to be available to download again. Any please?

markreed
    Free Member

Edit. Any suggestions please?

singletrackgrace
    Free Member

Hi markreed,

The issue you downloaded last night had some glitches, so a new version is now available to download. The company who are in charge of the in-app magazine have said that all purchases have been transferred over, so you should be able to re-download now at no additional cost. Hope this clears everything up for you.

markreed
    Free Member

Got it. It’s great. Thanks!

themightymowgli
    Free Member

is there a full pic of that Orange tandem please?

sl2000

The PDF versions this month have multiple pages per PDF page – 4 mag pages per PDF page on the high res and 2 on the low res (for me using Win XP, Reader 9.4.6). I’m finding it pretty hard to read. Any chance of a fix please?

Mark

Sorry about that. The High res version has been rendered as individual DPS spreads. The Low res version seems fine (148 pages).

We set the default view on our PDFs to show as DPS spreads (Two Up Cover Page). These options can be changed in Adobe Reader in the ‘View > Page Display’ options.

Grace is altering the Hires issue now.

sl2000

These options can be changed in Adobe Reader in the ‘View > Page Display’ options.

Ah yes – that fixed the low res one for me thanks.

Grace is altering the Hires issue now.

That’s great thanks.

AngusWells

Mark, Grace
    I have just downloaded the hi res PDF to read on my I pad using Bookman and the 4 pages per view is still occurring.
    Cheers
    Angus

leffeboy

Liking the iOS app version very much

jon1973
    Free Member

With the digital sub, do you get a version of the pageFlip addition that works on the Android OS?

Sorry if this is a stoopid question, but I’m getting a tablet soon and noticed that when you try an download the sample pageFlip addition, you get only the option of Mac or PC.

ta

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

Hi jon1973,
    The pageFlip version is optimised for desktops and laptops and I wouldn’t recommend it for smaller screens. In addition only Androids that support Flash will work and the offline version of pageFlip is Mac and PC only.

You can currently use the PDFs and ePubs and we plan to include access to a Google Play app to be introduced shortly.

Hope that answers the question.

Patrick

hammyuk
    Free Member

Is there any way of transferring my sub to the App?
    According to iTunes/ap I need to purchase another sub or individual issue :-/

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Issue 77 Available in Mag Archive’ is closed to new replies.