Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Issue 76 Now in Mag Archive! – Plus news on our App
  • Mark

Issue 76 is now a available to all subscribers via our mag archive. This digital issue has a an extra 32 pages of content as we’ve added a Weekender supplement to the mag.

Our iOS App has just been updated and you can now download a free 40 page taster version of the mag (complete articles taken from the last 12 months) in a format designed just for tablets – Lots of vertical scrolling features plus loads of extra galleries of images.

That taster version will be regularly updated, redesigned and generally tickled 🙂 The next revision is already being worked on by Grace our super new digital designer!

The app is totally free and you can even use it to have a look at previews of each issue.

And the big news is that we have a way to link Premier accounts over here to the issues in the App ‘over there’. We have some tech work to do on that over the next few weeks but once sorted if you are a premier user you will be set up with an app account to allow you to access your sub via the app too.

We’ve been told by Pocketmags (the app development company) that if you have any issues getting the app to work after this latest update then if you delete the app from your device and then re-install it that will sort out any problems.

Direct Link to our App…
    Singletrack in the Apple App store

seven
    Free Member

When is the Andriod App coming? 🙂

Mark

It’s already available. Just via the Pocketmags Android App.

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

A stand-alone Android app is coming soon.

footflaps

Only got as far as reading 2/3 of the print version of #76, but well done – good read, thoroughly enjoyed it so far.

rideronthestorm
    Free Member

anyone else having trouble viewing the downloaded PDF in iBooks? have tried both the high and low quality versions but neither will open.

GrahamS

Just had a play with the app. Like it. The “long single page” format is a good way to read articles and the video extras are nice.
    Shame it is much lower res compared to the PDF version though.

JoeG
    Free Member

Mine arrived in the US mail today! 😀

andrewni
    Free Member

Can download the pdf version for my phone no problem but it won’t work on my iPad. Only just got the iPad, am I doing something wrong or is there a fault with the download?

GrahamS

No problem reading the Issue 76 high-def PDF here on my iPad in iBooks.
    Maybe just a dodgy download? Did you try again?

andrewni
    Free Member

Tried to redownload, still no joy. Tried 3 or 4 previous issues and they work no problem, take a wee minute to download then pop up ok, view in iBooks fine too. With 76 it stops with the “busy” symbol at the top straight away and leaves just a grey screen, when I hit open in iBooks the front cover shows up in the library but when I hit it the icon just goes dull and doesn’t open

Edit:got sorted now, deleted previous attempts, logged out, cleared cache & history, logged back in and it works now 🙂

Mark

Yay. Glad to hear its working for you 🙂

hunta

So if I’m already a subscriber how can I view the mag via PocketMags on Android without having to pay for it again?

Mark

Currently you can’t.
    That is what we are working on and will soon have a fix for 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Issue 76 Now in Mag Archive! – Plus news on our App’ is closed to new replies.