Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Issue 5: Do you have a copy? We Don't
  • Mark

We are scanning the physical issues we don’t already have in digital form to complete our mag archive and the only physical copy we don;t have anywhere in the building is issue 5. Well, actually we do have one copy but that’s part of our master collection under lock and key. The problem with scanning print issues properly is we need to cut up the mag first. So we are appealing for a copy in a sort of ironic way.

We will compensate the donor with a box of goodies from our office.

If you can help us then email me mark@singletrackworld.com

🙂

stilltortoise
    Free Member

I can lend you some Sellotape for when you need to piece together your master copy again.

Hope that helps

MadPierre

Sorry sold all my old back issues ages ago. It was to someone on here though so someone has got one!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Does your printer not have an electronic copy stored somewhere?

cynic-al
    Free Member

I have a copy. It’s at the usual standard.

Raindog
    Free Member

I’ve got a tidy copy. It’s changed a bit since then, hasn’t it ?

davedodd
    Free Member

Mark,
    I’m 99.9% certain that I’ll have an excellent condition copy. Let me know if you still need it and I’ll post it up.
    Email is Dave.dodd1@googlemail.com
    Dave

nbt

DIdn’t you start perfect binding later than issue 5? If so wouldn;t it just be a case of removing the staples, then they can be put back in later?

If so let me know, i’ve got the lot

Speshpaul

I’ve got one if you get stuck.

Mike_D
    Free Member

I think 5 might be the first perfect-bound issue 🙂

Brainflex

didnt you guys do a dvd with the first five copies on in pdf format?

Drac

Sure I gave one somewhere as only missing about 3 in total if that. I’ll look when get the chance.

Mark

Thanks for all the offers. As soon as I’m back at my desk in the morning I’ll respond to the many emails I’ve been sent over the weekend. 🙂

BigJohn

I’ve got issues 2 – 53 (with the mysterious exception of issue 20) all in pretty much pristine nick. 5 in particular is mint except where the bottom left 5mm crumpled a bit when it came through the letterbox. If anybody wants some or all, let me know.

brassneck

Pretty certain I’ve got it in the loft too, but only if you’re stuck – there are spiders as big as my head up there. Drop me a mail if you need it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Issue 5: Do you have a copy? We Don't’ is closed to new replies.